My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

I know, my colleagues were munching on battered fish and bread and butter as well. Even if I wasn't dieting I think the grilled fish would have tasted nicer than the battered fish.

Really pleased, it some knee length boot in a normal shop today. I always have to get them from Evans.... But not now :)

Been really rubbish the last couple of days but back on track now!

Can't let thing slide as I really new to lose the weight. Out tomorrow for lunch but I know what I am eating and it's all within plan.

Been terrible for a few days now but back on track. This is my 2nd day back in track and I am really glad to get myself back into it.

My period seems to turn me into a human dustbin.... I eat loads of crap, even when I am not hungry!

Good day exercise wise.... Rubbish food though

image-3708296826.jpg

Had running club on Monday. I did better than i thought i would - I managed to run all the sections without stopping. This week we are running/walking in 500 metre blocks but only doing 2.5k in total. we are increasing distances slightly each week.

I went out this morning and did 2.3k, i ran 2 x 500 metres and did the walking. I did it in 18 minutes which i think was quite good. Back out again on Friday morning! I might even try and get out at the weekend and do a hill walk to help my stamina.

I've had to go straight to training this morning which means no running! Hopefully i will only be in training for an hour or so. I'll be able to get out at lunchtime instead. I didn't really want to go out at lunchtime as there are more poeple around but I need ot get into the habit of running on a monday, wednesday and friday so I will make sure I do it today.

I've had a good week so far, i need to make sure i don't do my usual and blow it at the weekend. I really want a big loss next week so I must try my best and keep on track!!!

I've had a better weekend than normal, still not great but better.
Had running club today, it was good. All my practise has paid off as I wasn't at the back (like last week) and no stitch. I ran the sections quite comfortably. Feeling good!

That's great that you are doing well with your running club :)

2.5 off this week which I am really pleased with. I had gained 2 pounds over the last 2 weeks.

I am really glad I am loosing again. Running is going really well and my coach is taking us to Battersea Park on the 2nd December to run a full 5k so I need to be ready for that. I will be ecstatic if I can run the whole thing!

Back