My Diary - Pregnant but trying not to eat for 2!

LibbyW

Hello everyone!
I've been reading posts on this site for a long long time and finally joined my local SW class last Wednesday.

I am 8 weeks pregnant and my starting weight was 13 stone 6 pounds. Last night I was down to 13 stone 3.5 pounds which is a loss of 2.5 pounds. Yeah me!!!

My ideal (dream!) weight is 11 stone 6 pounds. So starting this pregnancy I'm 2 stone over that. My plan is to try and limit the pregnancy weight gain to what is healthy for baby and me. I've read that for someone who is overweight to start with a healthy gain is 15 - 25 pounds so that's what I'm aiming for. For the next 4 weeks (i.e. first trimester), it is totally safe for me to loose with SW so fingers crossed.

Will try to post a daily food diary here.

Today Thursday
B - 42g All Bran HE B + skimmed milk from HE A allowance

L - 2 x small slices brown bread HE B, ham, cheese HE A, lettuce, cucumber, extra light mayo (2 syns?) 2 pears and 1 stick of kitkat (2.5 syns?)

D - planned - Salmon fillet, potatoe, carrot and turnip mashed, broccoli.

Any comments, advice really appreciated!

Well done for choosing to do it whilst pregnant, My little boy is now 12 weeks old and I put far too much weight on during the pregnancy (although it did taste good) haha
If Id have known about sw sooner I would have avoided all the work Im going to have to do now to get it off. Good luck on your journey, and you have so much to look forward to with your pregnancy :) x

Back