My Diary, The Road To Skinnyville!

This week, I'm meeting CDC on tues so will be weighing myself tomorrow, first thing in the morning! :) (My CDC doesn't weigh you, so told me to weigh myself the morning that I'm meeting her)
Indeed, we will be skinny minnies before we know it!! :D

Aw getting baba weighed, thats a nice day! My son is 11 months old and I haven't taken him to be weighed since he was about 7months, He'd prob break the scale now lol!

Have a nice walk! xxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
This week, I'm meeting CDC on tues so will be weighing myself tomorrow, first thing in the morning! :) (My CDC doesn't weigh you, so told me to weigh myself the morning that I'm meeting her)
Indeed, we will be skinny minnies before we know it!! :D

Aw getting baba weighed, thats a nice day! My son is 11 months old and I haven't taken him to be weighed since he was about 7months, He'd prob break the scale now lol!

Have a nice walk! xxx

Oh! I thought all cdcs weighed you! I think thats terrible!

Lol thats what I thought about her! Shes 14lbs and shes not even 3months yet, wee tubby :)

Oh so your sons nearly 1.. U having a party?

Have a good day

Xxx

Day 7 and .... Woohooo im still 100%

Dying for tomorrow to come now, I want weighed! :)

Had a great day yesterday, took kids to docs after nursery and then went to the park for a wee hour then back in to get the dinner ready for the hubby 2b gettin home from work, im actually missing work, think I may go back a few months early, not too sure but!

Watched the biggest looser final last night and omg the difference In some of them! Spurred me on to never give up :)

Had a strange dream last night, went and tried my dress on when I was in week 4 and it was way too big, I was chuffed! Running about my local town centre getting some shopping with it on and then home doing some house work too. Think its maybe because ive a fitting next.week... Hope it fits!

Anyway, another wee walk to nursery as its a great day and then down to the wedding venue to pay some more pennies to it ;)

Xxx

Oh! I thought all cdcs weighed you! I think thats terrible!

Lol thats what I thought about her! Shes 14lbs and shes not even 3months yet, wee tubby :)

Oh so your sons nearly 1.. U having a party?

Have a good day

Xxx

I know, I was a bit disappointed at first but heyho, least I can just use my own scales!
Yes, he's 1 on thursday!! *sniff* lol! I think me and OH are taking him to a soft play place.. but having a family party on Saturday.. no one knows I'm on this diet apart from my OH so bit worried about that day! Hopefully can just have some coke zero and busy myself serving everyone else food!
Just had WI today, lost 13lbs!! Can't believe it, and your right - biggest loser final last night was a huge motivator!!
Good luck for tomo!! will pop by to see how you get on!! xxx

Last edited:
IronicDontYaThink said:
I know, I was a bit disappointed at first but heyho, least I can just use my own scales!
Yes, he's 1 on thursday!! *sniff* lol! I think me and OH are taking him to a soft play place.. but having a family party on Saturday.. no one knows I'm on this diet apart from my OH so bit worried about that day! Hopefully can just have some coke zero and busy myself serving everyone else food!
Just had WI today, lost 13lbs!! Can't believe it, and your right - biggest loser final last night was a huge motivator!!
Good luck for tomo!! will pop by to see how you get on!! xxx

Aww hopefully he has a great wee party :) id be way too tempted if I was in that situation! Im a nibbler ;)

Well done u, thats brilliant!

I so cant wait to mine tomorrow, im a wee bit gutted coz totm came yesterday so hope that doesnt affect it too much!

Xx

Well 1 full 100% week done :) so proud of myself, little bit gutted about weigh in tomorrow as now on totm, 1st since having my little girl!

But hope it doesnt affect it too much, cdc isnt coming till 230, wish it was early morning, always seem to be lighter then :)

So heres to week 2 and weigh in day!

Xx

Hi yummymummy, just been reading your diary, looks like you are doing really well :D How did your weigh in go?

Yes yes yes! I am over the moon, 9lbs n 7 and a half inches gone! Cdc said I should be very happy as thats am excellent loss while its totm!

Anyway treated myself to a boiled egg and a little bit of chicken! Only had 1 shake today, a lovely warm choc mint! Cdc said if im hungry - eat, only 200 cals of protein foods, im sure my wee meal was only about 150. Didnt enjoy it as much as I thought I would though... Goin to do ss+ every wednesday as long as I have a good loss, give me a wee something to look forward to each week! She did also say if u do ss+ to make sure u have ur 3 shakes as well as ur meal... Im stuffed cant have anymore! Plus im all cozy in bed, kids are sleeping n the hubby2b is at the footie so im relaxing! Its strange how before you start this diet u can eat mountains of food before u feel full and after a week a boiled egg, 2 wee bits of diced chicken and 1 shake can make u feel so full for hours!

Cdc brought some water flavoring samples with her, screwed my nose up at the golden vegetable 1 but she said trust me you'll love it... So off she went and I was straight in boiling the kettle to give it a try and .... It was bloody yummy!! Like chicken noodle soup without the chicken n noodles :) .. Defo getting that next week! Tried the other two aswell, not to keen on the orange but the fruity one was delish so getting that next week too!

Well hope everyone had a lovely day!

Nite xx

CupcakeMonster said:
Hi yummymummy, just been reading your diary, looks like you are doing really well :D How did your weigh in go?

Hi thanks for having a read :)

Lost 9lbs and 7 n a half inches! Im soo happy!

How are u getting on?

X

Well done on your first 100% week :)
What a brilliant weight and inch loss! That's fab :)

Good luck on your 2nd week xxx

Kels_85 said:
Well done on your first 100% week :)
What a brilliant weight and inch loss! That's fab :)

Good luck on your 2nd week xxx

Aww thanks, youve done so well too, (have a wee read at ur diary all the time, hope u dont mind!)

Have a good day

Xxx

Really really hungry today, dont know If its because I ate the egg n chicken yesterday or because I didnt have all my shakes!

Going to go make up a wee strawberry shake just now, hopefully that'll take it away!

Just back from taking the wee boy to nursery and now about to give the wee girl her feed and watch a wee bit of Jeremy Kyle :) love that show, then a wee bit of housework n then back over to get him from nursery!

Love it when its all bright n sunny in the mornings! Makes a difference!

Eeeek 5 days till dress fitting, so excited!

Xx

yummymummy27 said:
Aww thanks, youve done so well too, (have a wee read at ur diary all the time, hope u dont mind!)

Have a good day

Xxx

Thank you :-D
Of course I don't mind!
Have a brilliant day xxx

Well week 2 is goin great! Still 100%!

Had a sneeky wee jump on my scales this morning ... And there still the bloody same :l I dont get it! Soo, not goin to be tempted to weigh again till wednesday!

Got my mum up from London staying with my nana for a few days so down visiting every day until she goes home, shes not seen the kids since xmas so shes very excited about coming up! Can put my life on it that they'll be ordering a chinese for dinner and ill be sitting with my sweet chilli soup :/ hope im dont eat ... I looooovvveee chinese!

Away for my banana shake :)

Xx

Just thought id give a wee update been busy with family stuff! Still 100% but concidering giving up! Soo want food, im even dreaming about it :/

more time with the family 2day! Be glad on Tuesday when Mother goes home that way I wont be around all this tempting food :)

X

2days till wi and I cant wait... Still totm though, n it seems to be getting worse :( think its maybe because its the 1st after having Lilly!

Scales have moved but only slightly :( but a loss is a loss!

Got my dress fitting 2moro, sooo excited :)

X

Heya, oh I know what you mean, the scales have only moved slightly for me too, so unmotivating when your doing this diet! but like you say, a loss is a loss! :) Good luck for dress fitting! And hope you feel better, the 1st after baby is def the worst!! xxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Heya, oh I know what you mean, the scales have only moved slightly for me too, so unmotivating when your doing this diet! but like you say, a loss is a loss! :) Good luck for dress fitting! And hope you feel better, the 1st after baby is def the worst!! xxx

Its horrible aint it... I just want to see them move! Very unmotivating!

You had your wi yet?

Xxx

Well, its the end of week 2 and still stickin to it! Although had some wedding stress last night and dived for a box of ritz crackers! Only managed 1 though before the lil man whisked them away from me n told me I was bad as they were his! They were my craving when I was pregnant both times! Soo yummy!

Feel a bit guilty!

Been weighing myself every morning n feeling quite down as the scales just arent moving! Still blaming this extended totm! Hope it goes away soon!

Anyway! Dress fitting today and.....

IT FITS!

I cant actually move or breath but it fits... Progress!

Now only 4 weeks till next fitting and I will be able to move next time! :) even though im very demotivated as I think its going to be a small loss I will keep goin, the dress cost too bloody much for me to have to go get another 1!

Eeek wi 2moro afternoon! Hope I wake up 4lbs lighter ;)

Xxx

Back