My Diary, The Road To Skinnyville!

katzigs said:
Congrats on progress on your dress fitting. Imagine how it will fit in 4 weeks!

Aww thanks :) xx

Eek, tis wi day :)

Roll on 12:30 xx

Its horrible aint it... I just want to see them move! Very unmotivating!

You had your wi yet?

Xxx

yep, lost 4lbs! wasn't expecting it as my scales just hadn't moved all week but I guess it must have all just come off on WI day lol. I know you shouldn't check the scales everyday but I cant help it lol. How did you get on?? xxx

Hello!
Just read your diary and found it lovely and very inspirational, am on day 2 and soooo hungry tis silly o clock in the morning and I have to be going to work in less than 7 hrs.... just had to have a 4th shake which cdc said was ok for while I'm adjusting, for my height anyway I could do 4. Partially can't sleep through hunger, partially excitement I got home to a letter this evening saying I'be a job interview I thought I didn't have a chance at.... happy!

Have been 100% 2 days, well only half of yesterday I spose as had breakfast before 1st meeting... a little but achey and forgetful, cant wait for magic ketone time!

Am at work tmrw and with other half in the evening, should all distract me.... can't wait for a hopefully successful weigh in!

Good luck x

IronicDontYaThink said:
yep, lost 4lbs! wasn't expecting it as my scales just hadn't moved all week but I guess it must have all just come off on WI day lol. I know you shouldn't check the scales everyday but I cant help it lol. How did you get on?? xxx

Lol the same 4lbs n 3n a half inches

Aww im the same, I think im actually addicted, I check them morning noon n night, think I may have a problem ! :)

Have a good day xxxx

sparklychar said:
Hello!
Just read your diary and found it lovely and very inspirational, am on day 2 and soooo hungry tis silly o clock in the morning and I have to be going to work in less than 7 hrs.... just had to have a 4th shake which cdc said was ok for while I'm adjusting, for my height anyway I could do 4. Partially can't sleep through hunger, partially excitement I got home to a letter this evening saying I'be a job interview I thought I didn't have a chance at.... happy!

Have been 100% 2 days, well only half of yesterday I spose as had breakfast before 1st meeting... a little but achey and forgetful, cant wait for magic ketone time!

Am at work tmrw and with other half in the evening, should all distract me.... can't wait for a hopefully successful weigh in!

Good luck x

Hi!

1st 3 days are well the hardest, just get yourself into a wee routine with ur shakes n ull be fine! And dont worry about ketosis, as soon as your in it hunger will be a thing of the past ;)

Good luck for the job interveiw chic

Xxxx

So 2days after wi I finally get on here to update! Been a busy wee bee with all the wedding stuff!

4lbs n 3 1/2 inches off! Yayyy!

Not as much as id hoped for but hey, still on totm so blaming that! Thats been 12days now and its starting to really hurt! Got the docs 2day to see if its normal lol!

Went back to zumba on wednesday night and I must say it was easier, probably because im 13lbs lighter, but seemed to work myself harder! Cant wait till monday to go back, love zumba!

Started 30 day shred yesterday but doin it without the weights as I dont have any, need to get some next week! My god its hard, id hate to see what level 3 is like!

Anyway have a good day :)

Xxxx

well done on the loss! I'm starting 30 day shred today, I've done it before and it was hard! but i'm a bit lighter now so hopefully it will be a bit easier!! at least we're doing it at the same time so can motivate each other!! :) Xxx

Oooooh i was wondering about that 30 Day Shred.... although maybe I should address the other fitness DVDs gathering dust on my shelf first....
Day 3.... so hungry! Slow day at work doesn't help.....

Hope you're having a good day. Oh my goodness that inch loss is incredible! I hope I get some as good results.... x

Wellllllllll.....

Disater has struck......

Saturday was goin great, done shred 1st thing went a walk in the afternoon, then .... Lost it completely went out to pick up a take away for hubby2bs dinner but the smell... Had a chicken curry, fried rice n chips ... Ate it so fast, then moved to the kitchen, ate a fudge faster than u could say fudge, 4 slices of toast smothered in lurpack butter(only thing I enjoyed) and half a box of ritz crackers! All in an hour! Then was up being sick all night! Never again...! Wrong foods dont mix well with cd!

So anyway woke up yesterday and hopped on the scales .... 1/2 off so all is not too bad but still angry I slipped! Its 3 weeks till my hen night and 8weeks to my wedding I have to remain focused!

Xx

Hi chick,

Don't worry, just put it behind you! Glad you enjoyed them but shame you were so ill! Ohwell, least it's out your system now and you can remember back for next time how angry you are that you slipped. 3 weeks is no time atall, you'll look fab at your henny!! xxx

Awww. I'm currently really really hungry.... but the thought of getting so ill has put me off! I have to admit I've been nibbling on little bits of cheese to keep me going... wi tmrw morning, argh! Xx

sparklychar said:
Awww. I'm currently really really hungry.... but the thought of getting so ill has put me off! I have to admit I've been nibbling on little bits of cheese to keep me going... wi tmrw morning, argh! Xx

Awk just keep going! N doooont nibble cheese lol! I saw 1 of the girls on here writing they get a cambridge bar and chop it into tiny peices n nibble in that thru out the week!

Let me know how u get on with wi chick :)

Xx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Hi chick,

Don't worry, just put it behind you! Glad you enjoyed them but shame you were so ill! Ohwell, least it's out your system now and you can remember back for next time how angry you are that you slipped. 3 weeks is no time atall, you'll look fab at your henny!! xxx

Yup its behind be n I defo wont be doing it again... I was ill! Well im hoping to be well into the 14s by then, n prey I look better than I do, were wearing tutus with tights n wee skimpy tshirts!

How was wi?

Xx

Sooo 2day id normally be soo excited about wi but moved it to saturday due to some bills n not being able to afford it! My friend started the diet with me n lasted 2 days so I got the rest of her packs from her to keep me going till then

Sooo woke up n decided to have an unofficial wi (like I do every bloody morning, honestly im addicted to they bloody scales!) Anyway put them in same place as cdcs and wi'd @ 15st2 which means ..... 4lbs unoffical loss yay! Motivated again now, cant wait till sat!

Still bloody totm! Dr said he'd put it down to the way my bodys acting to the diet but I think hes talkin crap lol gave me a huge lecture about how unhealthy it is ...
F u dr, I feel healthier than ive done in a long time!

Went shopping the other day for some leggins n a top, bk down to a 12-14 in a top but still huuuge down the bottom, couldnt even get my 16 jeans up :( soo shall wait till they fit n then go proper clothes shopping!

3weeks on Friday till my Hen Night, Eeek soooo bloody excited! Hope i'm well into the 14s by then!

Well 2days goin to be boring for me, bought the wee man an internet tablet n the wee girl a fisher price jumperoo n high chair and they are all getting delivered 2day so waiting in all day in those coming! Zumba 2nite but! Gave up on shred, found it too boring so goin to order Zumba for the kinect n try that out for a bit instead! Honestly love zumba!

Have a good day!

Xx

I did fall off the wagon last night with 2 pieces of toast and a bowl of squirty cream and jam... bad bad bad....
Still wi today... week 1 and 10 and a half lbs gone! Yay! Learnt from my mistakes though and bought enough to have 4 a day... I am 5 ft 9 so it is allowed, but means if I have a hungry evening I have enough to go on!
Oooh I'm having the same probs with totm too! I've found that multi vitamins have had the same effect, do perhaps it is all the vits....may I ask if you are on the pill or anything? I have an implant... wonder if that is to do with it? Xxx

sparklychar said:
I did fall off the wagon last night with 2 pieces of toast and a bowl of squirty cream and jam... bad bad bad....
Still wi today... week 1 and 10 and a half lbs gone! Yay! Learnt from my mistakes though and bought enough to have 4 a day... I am 5 ft 9 so it is allowed, but means if I have a hungry evening I have enough to go on!
Oooh I'm having the same probs with totm too! I've found that multi vitamins have had the same effect, do perhaps it is all the vits....may I ask if you are on the pill or anything? I have an implant... wonder if that is to do with it? Xxx

Well done u... Thats fab!

Aww toast is my craving mmmm mouths watering just thinking about it!

Honestly, its been totm for 18days now! Im on the contraceptive jag! I defo think it is whats in the packs coz 4 days into the diet I started bleeding and it hasnt stopped! Bit of a pain really... Although it seems to be goin away so heres hoping!

Have a good week 2 chic!

Xxxx

Off the rails off the rails such a fail such a fail.... xx

sparklychar said:
Off the rails off the rails such a fail such a fail.... xx

Oh nooo babe! Dont worry about it, just get straight back on it! I had a slip up last week n still had a good loss this week!

Honestly chic, wake up n start a fresh day, n drink even moreee water, flush all that nasty food out you!

You can do it :)

Xxx

Absolute fail of a day... sandwiches, carrot cake, 4 biscuits, 2 cam shakes, 2 Orange juices, a croissant, a couple of chocs and one piece fried chicken and chips. I am awful! And seeing that has made it worse. It's even worse knowing that a couple of weeks ago I could and would have put more away.... xxx

Back