My diary to be a new girl

newgirl-x

So i've decided to start a diary, mainly for personal use as i think it might help me stay on track and keep motivated.
Lost around 2 stone since january but its been a very slow progress, keep losing a few pounds then putting em back on. But i've decided enough is enough and i am gonna sort it out. So tomorrow i shall be joining back at the gym and carrying on with my healthy eating :D
I go on holiday in the middle of september which is around 15 weeks away and i aim to be around 10 stone by then *fingers crossed*

So here goes....
Starting weight - 12 stone 8
Goal weight - 10 stone

I am going to weigh in every friday and only count that reading (as i have a habit of weighing everyday)
I'm hoping for at least 2lbs loss a week!

Here goes............!!:D

Good luck with it all! Am sure you'll look fab on holiday- whererabouts are you going?

Yeh its horrible, i might try weighing myself once a week at the gym instead, i think that would do me good!

And aw thanks, i'm going Turkey, went at the beginning of May and i'd love to go back 2/3 stone lighter :D

Anyway all is still going well :D still weighing myself all the time though! need to get out of this!
Went swimming last night, plus a 45 minute walk to the centre and 45 back.
Going to head to the gym now with my friend who has also joined up so hopefully we will keep eachother motivated :D
People have started noticing the weight loss now also..which spurs me on even more!

Anyway i haven't got much to write today....just need to post to keep me on track!

Mini goal - be 12 stone in 3 weeks when i go centre parks!

well weigh-in day was today and lost 3lbs :D

Weight now - 12 stone 5

Did an hour at the gym last night, went ok, gonna have a night off tonight cos im knackered.

Food
Breakfast - oatso simple and ww yoghurt (250 cals)
dinner - wafer thin ham sandwich (200 cals)
tea - going to have some chicken and colselaw and crackerbreads (300 cals ish )

Now to just stay on track over the weekend!

Soooo today is saturday and i am invited to a barbeque. However bright and early this morning i took myself to swimming and did half an hours non-stop swimming. Then went on an hours walk with my mother down the canal.

Food diary
Breakfast - small bowl of special k original
dinner - wafer thin ham sandwich, little bit of colselaw and a light chocolate cadburys moose
Tea - going to take a pot noodle and apple to the bbq and thats me doen for the day

According to myfitnesspal i'm under eating but if i eat any more i wont lose weight.

Cant believe how much i'm in the right frame of mind to do it this time, in a few weeks i could be at my lowest weight i've ever been!

Survirved the weekend. Been to the gym and swimming today again so feeling good.
Gonna have a rest day tomorrow, but got aquacize on tuesday and zumba wednesday to look forward to!
Also got to wear my size 14 coat today for the first time in about a year so that made me very happy :D

Roll on another week, just hope i lose some pounds!

Argh getting really annoyed at myself, been weighing myself whenever i get the chance! I need to stick to once a week!

Anyway had another good day, had under 1000 calories and also did an hours walk with the mother. I missed the gym so bad, damn it being closed! Aquacise tomorrow!

Been comparing pics from when i was nearly 15 stone to now and it made me realize i have actually come a long way even if i cant really tell!
Not losing any weight on the scales even tho i'm heating ealthy and excercizing more than i ever have! Guess i will have to wait for thursday.....!

Hi! Found your diary, well done on the loss so far and getting back in your cost. Don't want to sound preachy but a bit worried that you're not getting enough calories. I know you feel you won't loose with more but your body can't cope with so few and all that exercise. On my fitness pal you can find your basal metabolic rate, you need at least that many calories.
Ok preach over, have a great week!
Fi

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thanks :) no you dont sound preachy its all advice i'm gonna start eating abit more anyway because i keep getting dizzy spells if i stand up too quick or bend down.
I just feel bad because i've worked it off at the gym and feel like i'm putting it back on lol.
I use MFP tho, i think it tells me to have 1200 cals!

:) sound good to me. Don't want you dizzy and faint!
Are you following a specific plan? Can't see on my phone.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Lol! Thanks, sometimes I get frustrated its going so slow, but its going!

Going it alone is hard work, well done on the will power. Comment on a few diaries and get some friends, we'll all support you.

Why don't you get yourself a ticker? Click on mine and it'll take you to the site. I got none when I started so you don't have to wait for 50 posts. ( saying that you might already have one, can't see on the phone...)

Haha! Will look when I'm online. I'm watching the concert for the queen!

It's fun and im commenting on it on my friends diary. The heart break diary if you wanna join in. Kate there is good fun.

Or go to the street party, you'll enjoy it!

Hope your weight loss journey is going well :D x x

Fionut - thanks i might have a nosey later! Its good to read other diaries :DSinead - aw thankyou, hope yours is too! think i seen some of your pics the other day and your looking great!

So managed to survived jubilee weekend and keep on track. Just been to aqua zumba which was fun but didnt feel like i was burning enough! I think the 45 minute walk up there and back burnt more energy lol!

Food wise -
Breakfast - 1 weetabix and abit of milk
Dinner - grilled chicken salad sandwich
tea - some praws, 5 mini peices of chicken, bit of colselaw and 2 peices of wafer thin ham
snacks - banana, pineapplee and weight watchers yoghurt

roll on real zumba tomorrow lol!

Back