Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

Rubydebi

Hi ladies and Gents,
So here I am again - well I say again.. I done the Cambridge 6 years ago and lost a lot of wait but unfortunately then got pregnant and managed to pile on 4 stone (if not more) and cant seem to shift the weight!!

So I am restarting... I have been to see my councillor today who is lovely and I think she will be very supportive I need her..!! Ive bought all my shakes and soups - havent opted for any ready made shakes this time as i remember last time they left a horrid taste in my mouth... so I have tried a few new ones that I havent seen before...!

AT the minute Im sipping away on a hot vanilla shake - with added coffee so its a bit like a latte..

Anyway I have 2.5 stone to lose..to get to my goal weight - but I will probably sole source + for say 4 weeks... (i dont think i could keep it up for 12 weeks!) and then I may move up a step so I can sit down with the family for a small meal on the 810 step..

How has everyone else been getting on???

SO here I go... DAY 1 BEGINS...... EEEEEEEK!!!! :eek:

So day one nearly over and I still have one shake to have.. Hmmm which one?!

For tea I made myself a tiny mushroom omelette (using one egg) and then had half the quota of cottage cheese! Was soo nice and so much cottage cheese!! I think I could get used to this!!

I had a chick and mush soup for lunch which I wasn't too keen on! Does anyone know if we can have salt and pepper??

Anyway... Lets hope day 2 goes as well as day one..!! Xxx

Hi well done on completely day 1, I am two weeks in and remember it well! I am doing SS+ due to my height and I like having the small meal and the protein portions are really good! I had prawn and egg salad today and you get a lot of salads too, I like taking them to work to save on making up the shakes and drawing attention to the diet.

I hope day two goes well for you, day two was my worsted if yours is just remember it DOES get better and you will soon feel amazing!

Good luck!

Thanks RWroe.. Il keep that in mind tomorrow on day 2..

How much have u lost so far???

I can't believe how much cottage cheese u can have! Love it! Hehe xx

I've lost 18lbs in two weeks!! I know it will slow down now but it's been so motivational, seeing results so quickly!!

I hope day 2 goes well for you, stay strong and if in doubt drink water and have an early night!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So day 2 begins.....
I have a feeling its going to be hard today but i am going to stay positive!!
I have lined up my daily intake - having maple and pecan porridge for brekky, followed by a vanilla flavoured (with coffee) shake for lunch and a choc shake for dinner... and then il have a 200 kcal meal made up of half of the allowance of the chicken and half the allowance of the cottage cheese - with some spinach or pak choi (love that stuff!)... mmm im looing forward to it already...!

OK so tomorrow I am out on a shopping trip - want to get my xmas shopping done however - I havent told anyone I am on the diet yet, apart fro my partner.. ANd i am shopping with a friend.. How do I get out of having lunch?? anyone got any ideas what I can say?? xx

OMG Maple and Pecan porridge was disgusting.......... I had 3 mouthfuls and the taste got worse!!! I might see if my CDC will swap the other ones I have for something different...!!

Not heard anyone say a good thing about porridge lol eek, glad I only bought one to try. Yes you can add salt & pepper or dried herbs/spices. As long as it's dried form my consultant said, I haven't needed to yet. I thought the chicken and mushroom soup was nice, i drank mine from a mug like a cuppa soup instead of a spoon and bowl, I thought it had loads of flavour. x

yeh i had the chick and mush last night, didnt think it was too bad - a little powdery but probably the best one i have tasted yet!!! Il defo be adding a bit of spice now i know i can!!

got me wondering about chicken stock cubes... they are dry, some of them lol. I will be asking :) x

Im now hungry after not being able to eat my porridge!! Hmmmm... what should I have... or not?!!

I'm not liking my tomato soup, but forcing it down so I know I've done it. Still not tried porridge... Lots of water is all I can suggest x

iv messaged my CDC see if she will swap my porridges!!

Good idea, do you have many? x

no only a couple thank goodness!!!!

So I'm on my lunch time shake... Having a vanilla wth coffee.. However I have watered it down and put quite a bit of coffee in! So it's actually quite scrum my!! Nicer than the one I had yesturday! Finally one I have found quite nice xxxx

I think iv found a shake I love.... Hot choccie watered down!!! Il be having this more often!

I'm actually struggling to have 3 shakes and a small meal.. Not hungry much at all... Although today I did have a coke zero, anyone think this will matter on day 2..?!

Iv been awake for ages! I'm going to be so tired today...
Aldo I noticed when I went to the wee it was really dark like as if I was dehydrated bit surely I'm not dehydrated right?? X

Day 3... Today's the day I'm hitting the shops with a friend all day and I know I'm going to struggle at lunch time... I'm tempted to have grilled chick with some leaves at lunch so it looks like eating as I don't want her knowing I'm on a diet!!

Feeling good today however I had the worst night sleep.. Couldn't sleep at all... I'm usually asleep every night by 10 but last night I don't think I was gone u til midnight then I was awake at 5.. Going to be seriously tired tonight..

On a good note I'm drinking a hot choc mint shake and it's luscious!!

Have good days people's! And be good!! Lots of water xxxx

Ahhhh so am annoyed... Went shopping and my friend was banging on and on about lunch! Anyway we ended up in this place that literally done bagels/baguettes/sandwiches ect so it was hell and I ended up having a salmon and rocket bagel (I only ate half) and she was going on and on about why I wasn't eating! I told her I wasn't keen but she still went on... Really annoyed me!

And to top it off, I got home (2 hours away) and the pair of boots I had bought had two left feet! So iv called them so they can sort it!

Rant over!!!! Thanking u!!

Xxxx

Back