Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

Right... bank on it 100% today... gluggiong down the water as we speak...!! I am sole sourcing this week, no meals at all...!!
Hope everyone has good days... Im feeling good today!!! new week new start.. xx

On my second shake already...

Having vanilla and a dash of coffee!! Almost a bit sick of these vanilla ones.. Next week il mainly be on choc and mint choc!!! Especially because its cold, I love a hot drink in this weather!

I am soo cold... I'm now on a black tea.. Warm me up a bit.. The water has been going down well today!!

Deciding what to cook the other half for dinner.. Preferably something I don't like so I'm not tempted!! Hehe x

For some reason when I go on the forum on my phone it takes me to the slimming work threads.. And it's sooo annoying because I keep seeing nice things what people are eating! Haha!!

I've thought loads of times that I'd love to be on Sw right now lol!! But at least SS'ing 100% your guaranteed loss.

I find black coffee is helping me and my taste buds have adapted thankfully.

Water, yes I'm just drinking it now without realising.

Dinner! I'm cooking my Boyf and kids a chicken dinner with stuffing, it's all I have in til shopping tomorrow lol but I shall resist and have my last shake later on and lots of water.

I don't have many clothes due to always changing size and swore I'd not kit myself out til I'm at target so one pair of old jeans ripped on me so my only other choice was the ones that were a struggle to pull up and they have pulled up fine today! Phyew! Feeling the difference and my mouth tastes and feels crap but worth it lol.

Keep plodding on, SS isn't forever :) x

Very true! That's what we need to keep thinking! It's not forever! How long do u want To SS for? I'd like to shift 1stone SSing then move up the plans and shift the pounds slightly slower? X

Hoping to get to 12 stone on SS which shouldn't rake the full 12 weeks... I'm 13st 6lbs now if my scales are correct. I don't think the other steps up are for me though. 12 st is my target so when I'm there I may just go back to slimmingworld food. My Boyf wants to do this with me but he can't for health reasons so Sw will be a good choice for us and we can go back to eating as a family again x

Oh good idea.. U have just answered my other post by the way!! Haha..

U will get there in no time at all the rate your going!!!

Hopefully :) just survived a chicken dinner. Had to sit and feed my 3 year old too she was being stubborn lol "/ wasn't too bad though. Taking them the shop now to get a treat for being good for a change. Hmm what can I have? A bottle of water haha x

U could treat yourself to a coke zero?! Haha..

Ah bless them, my almost three year old is the worst when it comes to eating! Fortunately he eats lots at nursery so they tell me so I'm not too fussed if he doesn't eat much in the evenings (he has his three main meals there!) - one less dinner to cook! Haha x

I'm cooking the other half pie...! Hate pie! So I'm not tempted at all! X

I love pie lol. Pastry was my favourite.

Kids chose chocolate, bought the Boyf some too. I bad a pint of water when I got home. Go me! x

Watching the soaps! Pass some time so indoor think about food.....

Ah can't wait sit down n watch soaps lol x

Day before my 1st official weigh in....! Praying for a loss of more than 2 pounds! haha...
I am so tired today, my 3 year old had me p all night wanting to get in bed with me, so i am shattered..!!
Need to go to the bank today, will pass some time.. havent drank much water yet so il get glugging..

Have good days everyone - Todays shakes consist of strawberry, cookies and cream and a vanilla!!!!

xx

Day before my 1st official weigh in....! Praying for a loss of more than 2 pounds! haha...
I am so tired today, my 3 year old had me p all night wanting to get in bed with me, so i am shattered..!!
Need to go to the bank today, will pass some time.. havent drank much water yet so il get glugging..

Have good days everyone - Todays shakes consist of strawberry, cookies and cream and a vanilla!!!!

xx

I've only got vanilla left lol. I'm sure you'll have lost more than 2. I've lost 9 if my scales are right but that's without clothes lol. I've only had a sip of water. My mouth tastes really crap today x

oh wow! Thats amaze! I may have a sneaky weigh in later when i get back from work!

Also, i have decided, next week before my birthda, (its my bday saturday, so maybe friday) I am going to have one of them body wraps, i know its only temporary results but will be nice to lose a couple of inches to squeeze into my nice dress!!! hehe.. and will be a nice treat, especially if iv lost weight...x

AHHHHHHH I REALLY WANT CAKE!!!

Been looking at cakes for my sons third bday party and they have made me sooo hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG... I have just realised i havent been to the toilet for a week?!!!!!!!!!!! I dont feel constipated or bloated tho??? I usually have trouble going, i would say i go once every 2-3 days but seriously a week is way too long!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

So I just got bk from work and realised I left my hand blender there! What am I to do!
Mixed up my first shake of cookies and cream but was sooooo lumpy ugh...need to go bk to work to collect it desperately!!
Lucky my work isn't too far away! X

Oh no hope u get it!

I still have birthday cake in my fridge, I haven't touched it though lol. Kids and Boyf got pizza for tea... I've never heard of a body wrap lol? Today's gone really quick, I've slept most of the day lol and only had 1 shake so far and a couple of pints if water. I know what u mean, I haven't been able go properly the last 2 days x

Back