Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

I've only had one as well, saving my last two for tonight!

A body wrap is when they wrap u in bandages and some treatment stuff and you lose minimum of around 10inches all over! It's only temporary (think due to water loss) but would be a good incentive and nice for a pamper treatment!

Man I need that blender!!

Did u buy one??

My mum lent her her electric whisk and that's doing the job lol. Ah right, sounds good. Too bad it's not permanent lol. X

Got my blender back!! Woooopa xxx

1st Weigh day tomorrow.... Yikes... Had a couple of mishaps at the weekend but am still hoping to see a loss...even tho I haven't been to the toilet for a week!!!
Will keep u posted!! X

Also I'm going to ask my CDC for some barstomorrow.. I'm not keen on half the shakes so I think these will help me a lot! Fingers crossed she will give them to me!!! Xxx

Hi Im newih to CD. I have been on it two weeks, well i have my second weigh in tomorrow.... the weight doesnt seem to be falling off me like i does with everyone else :cry:

I lost 4lb on my first week and im dreding tomorrow, as i had a cheecky weigh in today and looks like i have only lost 3lb. Ive stuck to the diet and have been drinking loooooads of water.

My consultant said the first week i didnt loose much as i didnt drink enough, doesnt seemed to have worked though.

Hope you loose loads tomorrow! x

Also I'm going to ask my CDC for some barstomorrow.. I'm not keen on half the shakes so I think these will help me a lot! Fingers crossed she will give them to me!!! Xxx

Good luck tomorrow x

Thanking u and to u!

I'm hoping for 4lb... I have been SS + ing and with a couple of meals eaten at the weekend!!!! Hehe..

Good luck with all ur weigh ins xx

Yea i did cheat a little on my first week. had an early christmas lunch with the girls at work, and my bf kept persuading me to eat when he did - oooops!

Its m TOTM this week, and apparently that causes you to hand on to some of those pesky pounds! :boohoo:

Hahaha that's the same with my boyf! It's also my bday next week so il be taking the day off then!! So that might slow me down next week!! Then bang on it til Xmas! X

ITS WEIGH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL BE BACK LATER TO POST RESULTS!!!! xxxx

Good luck!!

Omg!!! I Waite for half hour, tried to call her, text.. Nothing.. She wasn't there! What the hell do I do now! With no packs to eat either! I am so angry!!!!!!!!

She's contacted me.. Think she forgot.. Am goin bk about 12 x

Oh that's poo!!! Let me know how u get on. Updated my diary :) x

Mouth tastes disgusting today....
I am still annoyed... but she did apologise ect ect... i was almost about to buy a cr4eam bun as i thought it was all over and i wasnt going to be able to get any more shakes and was panicking what to do!! haha... but thankfully NO i didnt do it!!

Kat1991,
how did you weigh in go????? have you had it yet........??? x

Mouth tastes disgusting today....
I am still annoyed... but she did apologise ect ect... i was almost about to buy a cr4eam bun as i thought it was all over and i wasnt going to be able to get any more shakes and was panicking what to do!! haha... but thankfully NO i didnt do it!!

Good girl! Well done! Hurry up and update me lol x

Oh and same with the manky mouth... Ketosis :) keep it up x

I havent had my weigh in yet, wont get weighed until around 7pm as im at work :(

I will let you know how i get on.

my mouth also tastes rank, especially in the morning. carry sugar free smints where ever i go and use mouth wash at least twice a day. drinking plently of water should help with that too xx

Back