Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

Wahoooooo!

6lb off!!!!!!!!! Very pleased! And my CDC let me have some bars!!!! Hehehehe x

I'm herreeeee to congratulate you lol I was shopping. Well done that's great :) congrats x

Thanking uuu!!!!

Haha no not noticing any difference yet!

Yes it's motivated me to carry on, but this week I have a Xmas dinner on Friday! Altho, we had to pre order so iv been good and ordered soup and salmon...!! That was the only healthy option on the menu!!

Also next week I'm going to my CDC on Tuesday as she can't do weds! So a day early! Uh oh x

My target this week is to lose minimum 4lbs...!!

Bring it on xxx

Update your signature with your loss!

i wonder when we will start noticing the difference. i still havent!

how are you finding drinking all the water? x

I don't think no can do it on my iPhone?! Il have a look!!

I reckon after a stone il start to notice.. They say its roughly a dress size per stone! Lol!

The water is hard! Especially when I'm not at work.. At work I have a water machine so it's easy peezy!!! How about u?

I think iv updated it?!

O cant you? I cant even get on this site on my phone, i have the new samsung galaxy. so thats pretty annoying!

Really. I will be more patient then! haha.

Yea thats the hardest bit for me, and apparently the reason why i didnt lose much in my first week.

I now have a bottle of water at my desk at work with a straw in it, so i can just sit there and work and drink at the same time.

Ive tried doing the same thing at home, have a bottle/glass of water and drink it through a straw, it does help. although the downside being i need to wee alllllll the time!! :eek:

I try to stop drinking after 6ish cos I hate keep getting up in the night for a wee!
I leave glasses of water around, one in the kitchen one in dining room and one upstairs so when I move about the house I take swigs of water! It does work! Try it! Haha x

On my second "meal" of the day! Had a bar earlier when I left weigh in and now just having a hot choc shake.... My SS+ meal will be chick n spinach then another hot choc before bed!! Roll on....

Ha good idea.

I might stop drinking soon seeing as i have my weigh in later and dont want all the water to ruin my results!

xx

Yeh do it.. Have u had any shakes today?? X

I need some more water....!

I haven't drank enough water but going to work soon and there's bottled water so I may just do it lol x

Ladies remember to drink drink drink lol

bad news, no weigh in for me tonight :( consultant cant make it to mine tonight so it will have to be tomorrow. No soups left though :( my fav part of the day! x:cry:

Back