Step 1 Sole Source + My Diary to Slimdom!

Oh no! Boooo!!! Have a SS+ meal maybe??? X

Just had some scrambled egg instead of a shake. Really felt like i needed to eat something. Really fancied a wrap but i managed to steer clear of the carbs! X

officially day 9....and im starving today.. think its because its sooo cold!! my car wouldnt start this morning so it didnt put me in a good mood!! Everyone stay away from me today otherwise i might bite your head literally!! IM that hungry!! lol!!

ANyway have a good day today.. get drinking the water!!! x

I felt like that the other day. Stick to it and it will pass. It's very cold today and that helps no ones mood :(

Think I've got the hang of not eating now, I hardly feel hungry it's just the fact I want to taste nice food lol.

Keep up the good work x

Thanks jade....
Gona have my first shake in a min, hopefully that will brighten up my day!! Xx

Just about to have my second, a chicken and mushroom soup coz its so cold! Hope u feel better soon x

UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO i went out without a shake and my partner bought a big bag of crisps!!! I ate a handful!! now i feel so bad again!! why cant i have some of your will power!! hahaha..... OH PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am straight back tho... feeling guilty now AGAIN!

Ok so today has been terrible... But I knew it would be from the start! Haha..
Anyway I have realised my partner is away the weekend meaning this weekend is going to he easy peezy for me diet wise!!! So I'm hoping today's naughtiness will be cancelled out by my goodness this weekend! Haha
Fingers crossed.... X

Did you just have the crisps? I just couldn't lol.. I'd hate myself lol. Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. My willpower must be amazing, just done none stop serving at the chippy and touched nothing lol x

Ypou are amazing jade!!! Your will power is wicked.. wish i had some! haha..
Yep today is a new day - and i am glugging the water as we speak.. right back on it... its because i was out with my partner working all day and we didnt have time to stop to make a shake so he grabbed some food and then i had the crisps!! (I had a small pack when i got home too because i was sooooo angry with myself and thought it was all over!) haha...

My CDC told me tho that we are all normal humans and we are going to fall off the wagons now and again (except u!! you havetoo much will power!) so she said not to fret too much and get straight back on!! My partner is away as of today now until monday SO that means no temptations!!! Its him that makes me eat!! hes so not supportive!!!!!!!!

i do think my naughtiness is also down to the fact of me not going to the toilet - i have been once in 10 days and i keep thinking this cant be good and needing some food some inside to help me go! haha! must stop these thoughts!

i do think my naughtiness is also down to the fact of me not going to the toilet - i have been once in 10 days and i keep thinking this cant be good and needing some food some inside to help me go! haha! must stop these thoughts!

Get something for it and u might have a huge loss this week lol.

Just had a strawberry shake, really enjoyed it, had a pint if water and OH made me another pint while he went to make his SAUSAGE & CHEESE BAPS! Weighed myself this morning and I was 13 st 4, only a lb off since Wednesday but I was wearing some clothes and hasn't been to the toilet lol.

That's the spirit, new day :) can't believe food ain't been in my mouth for a week! X

Iv just done most of my Xmas shop and my god it was sooo busy!!!!!
So iv had a choc mint bar and it was lush!
From now on I'm going to make sure I have a bar in my bag just in case people try to tempt me!

Iv just done most of my Xmas shop and my god it was sooo busy!!!!!
So iv had a choc mint bar and it was lush!
From now on I'm going to make sure I have a bar in my bag just in case people try to tempt me!

Good idea. I'm not on bars yet. Just had my 2nd shake though and I'm ready wee myself. I'm fed up of going wee now lol. Had 2 pints of water and 2 shakes so far. X

Mint choc shake, hot for brekky.. It's so nice to be able to have a hot shake when it's so cold out..

So today's the day to wack up the Xmas tree...lots to do today so il be busy busy busy xxx

I tried to put mine up yesterday only to realise I must have thrown all my baubles from last year lol so just put it back away for now.

Had a sneaky weigh in and lost another 3lbs so far, hopefully will nail that 5lbs I was going for.

X

Ooo well done jade...
I have one shake left tonhave tonight.. Had a SS+ meal today of eggs and spinach.. Was ok!

Xx

Had a sneaky weigh this morning and looks like 4lb off! Woooop I'm really surprised as the other day went soooo wrong!! Just shows you can have the odd day off and still have great losses!!! X

So today I'm going to have to leave Cambridge... Iv been in hospital all day with severe constipation, passing out, dehydration and then they found out in pregnant so I'm in overnight on a drip... Think that means the end of the diet :(

Good luck all, I will be bk xxx

omg!! how far gone are you??

at least you know when you are ready you have found a diet that actually works.

good luck wth everthing xx

Back