My diary to slimdom!

soon2bslimxx

Well here's my story:-

I started the Cambridge diet around April/may time 2012 and used slim and save as well during that time. I lost 5 stone in total going from 14 stone 10 to 9 stone 9 and from a size 20 to a size 8-10. It took me 5/6 months and I felt amazing!

I managed to keep the weight off for a few months but then fell pregnant and it all went downhill from there (weight wise).

I gained just over 7 stone due to me literally eating for 2! The day I was due to be induced at the end of august I weighed a whopping 16 stone 11. Over the next couple of months I naturally lost just under 2 stone and when I stopped breast feeding at the end of November 13 I decided to start slim and save. I did this for 2 weeks. Starting at 15 stone 2 and dropped down to 14 stone.

I then made the decision to stop over Christmas and start again in the new year. A weak decision but I knew it was best for me not to convince myself that Christmas was a good time to be on a diet like this!

Well I was pleasantly surprised and do not know how I managed it but I weighed myself this morning and I am still at 14 stones... After Christmas I thought I would have regained the 16 pounds plus more!

Anyway I started today, I was going to leave it until Monday but why put it off?

So up to now I've had

3 coffees with sweetener and skimmed milk
Chilli con carni
3x pints of water

Ive done it before and know I can do it again :) just this time I will not fall pregnant, even though my baby boy was worth every last ounce I put on.

Start weight: 03/01/14 - 14 stone 0

Last edited:
Welcome back and good luck with S&S, loads of us around for support x

Welcome hun :) will b folllowing u u can do it coz u did it before yaaay ima in similar boat as goal wise wna b bk to 8 to 10 x

Well done on staying the same weight over Christmas!! Definitely no time like the present to just crack on with it!! Xx

Thank you everyone :) if I ever feel like 'cheating' will remember how cr*p I felt on new year squeezed into a size 18 river island dress!!!

Today has gone well :)

Had chilli con carni
Strawberry shake
Spaghetti
7 pints water
Several coffees with 1xsweetener and semi skimmed milk

Still have 1 pack to go so think I may opt for spicy spaghetti as havnt much choice due to using left over packs and waiting for my order on Monday!

Xxx

Well done on a successful day 1 x

Welcome back, well done taking this step. Sounds like you had a great first day.

Sounds like you already learned a lot if you managed to maintain over Christmas. Well done on a successful first day - I'm on day 1 today too.

Hmmm :-/ not quite sure about that as it was a miracle I stayed the same weight in all honesty! Trust me I ate what I wanted when I wanted so it was just luck I stayed the same and I won't take credit for it :) haha

Where the coffee is concerned I plan to cut out the sweetener next week and the skimmed milk the next and just go on to black coffees once ketosis is established... The coffee today has kept me on track!

Day 2

Today is going ok so far!

Nearly had a bite of my daughters left over toast without thinking and she said mummy aren't you on a diet which made me step away!!

This got me thinking should my 7 nearly 8 year old daughter be aware that I'm on a diet like this? Obviously it's a bit impossible for her not to notice but what kind of affect would this have on her?! Should she know the word 'diet' especially to the extent in which I'm doing.

Anyway that's probably just me over thinking as usual :)

Today I have had:-

Chocolate shake
Spicy spaghetti
2x coffees
2 pints of water

Now I remember why I switched to sns from Cambridge last time... These 'meals' are my saviour!! From just having shakes with Cambridge to these little meals felt like I wasn't dieting....

I wouldnt worry about your daughter, my 6 year old knows I'm on a diet but she doesn't understand what it consists of, she just knows that Mummy wants to lose some of the fat and isn't eating things like McDonalds. The meals are my saviour too, when I did Cambridge they didnt have things like spag bol which I couldnt do without x

Feeling hungry right now urrggghhh.... Remembering how I felt on new year to try and distract the thought of chocolate and very strangely mince :-S haha x

Back