My diary to slimdom!

Had 5 packs today, slim noodles and a tin of tuna :-/

Could have been worse but feel so bad n hope it hasn't affected ketosis or weight loss... So much for not feeling hungry today... :-/

Aww dnt wori hun doesnt sound as too much damage n like u sed cudv been much worse...tmo is a new day hun ;) x

Thanks :)... But still feel c*ap!! And bloated... It's those bloody bars... I couldn't have just 1 I had to have 2!

I'm never ordering bars again and if they're free I'm going to email and ask for free shakes instead to help my freekin ADDICTION!!

This is the reason why I'm overweight...

No discipline when it comes to chocolate n I let myself pile on 7 stones whilst pregnant eating anything and everything!! I used to sit and eat a whole tub of Ben n flaming jerrys most nights towards the end of my pregnancy.... Who does that?? Over a thousand calories :-/ I want to be in the 12s in 2 weeks so that's 11 pounds by then n I won't if I keep failing

Grrr why am I so rubbish?!

Thanks :)... But still feel c*ap!! And bloated... It's those bloody bars... I couldn't have just 1 I had to have 2! I'm never ordering bars again and if they're free I'm going to email and ask for free shakes instead to help my freekin ADDICTION!! This is the reason why I'm overweight... No discipline when it comes to chocolate n I let myself pile on 7 stones whilst pregnant eating anything and everything!! I used to sit and eat a whole tub of Ben n flaming jerrys most nights towards the end of my pregnancy.... Who does that?? Over a thousand calories :-/ I want to be in the 12s in 2 weeks so that's 11 pounds by then n I won't if I keep failing Grrr why am I so rubbish?!
Mmm ben n jerrys wich one do u like? I luv cookie dough and the brownie one hehe the mos ttho they lall very nyc and them tesco offers r evill lool...hehe ahh hun its k dnt wori abt it least uv gota plan nw n nt order bars nemre...ur rite tho they r verg nyc...i tend to split my bar in half...half durin day nibblin lol n the other half last thing at nite with a shake turned into brownie...bery sweet u may like tht hun if h like choco a lot :) hpe tht helps xxx

Your doing the right thing though right? Ur here and u want to make some changes. Ur not scoffing down tubs of ice cream anymore, so be proud of yourself for making a big decision. I think that's the reason they only want us to have one bar, because its not healthy to focus on choccie, we need a variety of different foods to keep us healthy. Maybe ask someone to hide ur free bars until you need them. If u only have 7 bars available to you, you know they will HAVE to last u the week. Might work? Xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmm ben n jerrys wich one do u like? I luv cookie dough and the brownie one hehe the mos ttho they lall very nyc and them tesco offers r evill lool...hehe ahh hun its k dnt wori abt it least uv gota plan nw n nt order bars nemre...ur rite tho they r verg nyc...i tend to split my bar in half...half durin day nibblin lol n the other half last thing at nite with a shake turned into brownie...bery sweet u may like tht hun if h like choco a lot :) hpe tht helps xxx

I love cookie dough and the core ones... Anyway ssshhh let's not mention them again! I'm sticking to just 4 shakes today!

I can't just have 1 bar let alone half!! Think I'll just stay clear lol

Xx

Your doing the right thing though right? Ur here and u want to make some changes. Ur not scoffing down tubs of ice cream anymore, so be proud of yourself for making a big decision. I think that's the reason they only want us to have one bar, because its not healthy to focus on choccie, we need a variety of different foods to keep us healthy. Maybe ask someone to hide ur free bars until you need them. If u only have 7 bars available to you, you know they will HAVE to last u the week. Might work? Xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi... Thank you... I've tried leaving them with a friend but ended up getting them from her! No willpower when it comes to those devils ahha x x

Deffo kicked myself out of ketosis! Freeking starving!!

Just had my first shake - hazelnut warm with a spoon of coffee in yum!

Here's to a good 4 shake day :)

Still weighing in at 13.11 1/2

Xxx

Lol ur rite lets nt mention them again hehe

Did u try mkin them into a pudding paste yday? I had two yday at the sme time and was well nyc n then for dinner i had

image-2576487048.jpg

Had it quite late in the day and chilli was my third pack wich added to the meal and then the two shakes early eveniing ishh tht tends to fill up...cud try doin tht or a bar and a shake pudding to have at the sme time?...have a gd day hun x

I have been good today!

Hazelnut shake
Mushroom pasta with zero noodles and boullion
Strawberry shake

3 litres of water

1 more shake to go...

Not doing too bad today... I have had a cafe latte shake, macaroni cheese meal and 2 litres of water.

Planning on a good day again today x

Not doing too bad today... I have had a cafe latte shake, macaroni cheese meal and 2 litres of water. Planning on a good day again today x

Sounds yum hehe have a gd rest of the day i forgot to have mrning one so gna b aving lunch nw n then have the shake n bar later x

Back