My diary to slimdom!

Decided not to have my last pack and have opted for 2 Quorn sausages, 1/4 swede chopped up and a parsnip... Feels like I'm cheating making 'real' food. Even though I know it won't (shouldn't) make a difference to my weight loss... Hopefully?

X

Can we have parsnips? They're not on the allowed list that came with my packs but I REALLY like them!

Should be alright though I'd have thought, read in a few places that some people swap between simplicity and lifestyle each day xx

Can we have parsnips? They're not on the allowed list that came with my packs but I REALLY like them!

Should be alright though I'd have thought, read in a few places that some people swap between simplicity and lifestyle each day xx

We are allowed them arnt we?? Cr*p I've not bloody well checked I just assumed.... I'll look now!! X

Got parsnips confused with turnips when I thought about the allowed food... I hope it doesn't cause much damage :-( x

We are allowed parsnips, it is on their forum, I definitely read if the other day because I bought some yesterday.x

Parsnips, Trimmed, Peeled, Boiled

This is what the website says:-

Allowed Vegetables - 200g cooked/consumed Weight
Asparagus, Bamboo Shoots (canned, drained), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Courgettes, Cucumber, Fennel, Gherkins, Green Peppers, Green Chili Peppers, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms (not fried), Olives, Rocket Salad, Shallots, Spinach, Spring Onions, Swede (flesh only), Turnip (flesh only & must be boiled) Watercress & White Cabbage.

No mention of parsnips there :-/ x

Feeling a bit dizzy today so decided on another lifestyle day

In just having 2 Quorn sausages (tastes like stuffing)!

1/4 swede cut up into chips (yum)

Few mushrooms

Will have 3 shakes also throughout the rest of the day

Sales show 13 stone 10... A bit unimpressed at that :-/ that's only 1 1/2 pounds in 4 days!

Thinking about getting my thyroid checked as an under active thyroid runs in my family and may explain why my losses aren't that high? Or am I just hoping for more?

Thanks 4 that :) made me feel better! I thought id seen them somewhere. Quite high in carbs though aren't they?! X

Yeah, as a serial atkinser I had to have a double take when I saw them - I guess thats why I remembered when I saw your post! I love parsnips, but they are very carby. But, as long as we dont go over 70g of carbs a day then its all good. :)

Today I have had:-

2 Quorn sausages, swede chips n a few mushrooms

Cafe late shake
Caramel shake
Raspberry shake

3 1/2 litres of water.

I find swapping a pack for the small meal really helps and not much difference in calories and less carbs than the packs!

Think I will swap between the 2 plans more often!

Xxx

Today I have had:- 2 Quorn sausages, swede chips n a few mushrooms Cafe late shake Caramel shake Raspberry shake 3 1/2 litres of water. I find swapping a pack for the small meal really helps and not much difference in calories and less carbs than the packs! Think I will swap between the 2 plans more often! Xxx

Yh im gna try n swap bit more often to see if there ne diff to the scales...going to be having two savoury packs tgether to bulk it out with cauliflower rice and two shake packs or a shake pack and a bar for the nx few days...as im nt impressed witth scales either atm :/...bt least urs has moved lool xx

Scales still showing 13.10 :-/ seriously why aren't they moving quicker!!

Think I need to stop weighing daily, and feel like I'm going to be on this diet longer than I'd hoped.

Going to try just 4 shakes today and up my water to 4 litres and see if that helps

Xxx

Scales still showing 13.10 :-/ seriously why aren't they moving quicker!! Think I need to stop weighing daily, and feel like I'm going to be on this diet longer than I'd hoped. Going to try just 4 shakes today and up my water to 4 litres and see if that helps Xxx

Im gna try to go for four litres tdai too and a four pack day tdia with no bars added into it...as much as i luv bars as it feels like im avin a chocci bar hehe x

Im gna try to go for four litres tdai too and a four pack day tdia with no bars added into it...as much as i luv bars as it feels like im avin a chocci bar hehe x

Are you just having 4 packs and no veg etc?

Sorry, I know you have told me before, but how much weight have you got to lose?

Xx

Js four packs n veg hun..wich will invlude frm nw on cauliflower rice, swede chips, mushrooms, n broccoli and spinach nothin more n nothing less for a few days to see if tht wrks lol....no bars except mayb evry other day llol to help me stay on track haha...i need to lose abt two to three stone n size wise need to drop bk to 8-10 frm 12 to sumtimes 14 lol xx

Js four packs n veg hun..wich will invlude frm nw on cauliflower rice, swede chips, mushrooms, n broccoli and spinach nothin more n nothing less for a few days to see if tht wrks lol....no bars except mayb evry other day llol to help me stay on track haha...i need to lose abt two to three stone n size wise need to drop bk to 8-10 frm 12 to sumtimes 14 lol xx

Ahh yes I remember now :).... Good luck today, let me know how u get on x x

Back