My diary to slimdom!

Are you back on the wagon soon2be? Xx

Yep back on it :) and a pound down so must not have done any damage n still in ketosis!

Today I have had:-

Cafe late shake
Chili con carni
A chicken fillet (small)
2.5 litres water

So another shake and litre of water and I'm done for the day!

Just 1 problem... Told my mum I would make her a birthday cake, a silly joke ages ago! So starting baking tonight which is going to test my willpower! X x

yaaay well done for getting straight back on it! that's truly the test to see if you're a winner :D and you are!

ooh cake. I've got to bake to take stuff into work for my birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm steeling myself for it... I'm usually happy with a good old sniff though :) Good Luck you can do it!

Yeah. Like Lou said. If you can go straight back on plan after a day off it shows you're truly dedicated and in the zone. I'm not sure if I could do it at this stage. Not that I'm tempted to try lol
hope your weekend is going great :)

M x

Yeah. Like Lou said. If you can go straight back on plan after a day off it shows you're truly dedicated and in the zone. I'm not sure if I could do it at this stage. Not that I'm tempted to try lol
hope your weekend is going great :)

M x

Oooh it wasn't a day off just a bowl of cereal... My weekends going good thank you :) managed to bake cakes and not eat them!! X

Today's going well... 1 litre of water

Not had any packs yet so will have a meal pack at 12ish, shakes at 3, 6 and 9pm

Feeling a good week this week!

Just want to get into the 12's, sounds so much better than the 13's! Then I'll soon see the 11's, then the 10's and I'll nearly be there!

Want to be at goal by end of April hopefully!!

Due back to work in may and want to go back the same as I were before I was pregnant :) x x

Here's the cake I made.... Bearing in mind I have NEVER done this before so I am therefore amazed and proud :-D

Attachments

• image-663056427.jpg
    image-663056427.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 35
That's brilliant!!!! I've never attempted a 2 tier before...looks yummy :)

Thanks :) lol.... I've only baked a cake once in my life, I have never iced etc.... So even though it's not perfect i think for a first attempt it's pretty darn good :) :-D Ahhaa I'm such a geek right now!!

That cake looks great. You seem to be doing really well on the diet x

Today's going well. So far I have had a choc mint shake (urggh couldn't finish it!), strawberry shake and 2 litres of water.

I've decided not to weigh myself until Friday because it's driving me crazy when it hasn't budged!! Also going to drink 4 litres a day and see if that helps

Hope every1 is doing well

Xxx

Also... It's my birthday next week and I am unsure what to do :-/

I can either go on a night out, totally come of plan and then try to get back on it the next day

Or go 4 a meal and eat 'allowed' stuff without having the temptation to think f**k it and just eat what I want

Or not do anything and spend it with my children watching films and think how amazing I will feel on my next birthday?!

I know if I come off plan, especially with alcohol involved, it will take me a few days to get bk on track and I'm doing so well :-/ hmmm

Woow hun ur cake lux amazin i cnt bake to save my life lool...so dnt reli try tbh hehe...well done on ur loss :) and abt ur bday hmmm tis a tuf one bt u can alwys do a nite out later to celebrate ur bday slightly belated its prbz nt gna b the sme bt entirely depends on hw u feel...i kno for me nx fri im gna force myself to get bk on plan the very nx day even if i mite nt wnt to lol as broke as it is n cnt afford to waste ne of the packs tht iv gt lool as no isea wen wil have nuf to buy xtras lool.....hpe this helps bt entirly upto u bbe :) ur doin reli well xx

In my opinion, if u feel ur doing well then stick to it....
Its not worth it to then have to go through the first stages again.
And like u said, your getting slim for ur NEXT birthday lol!
Its my bday in march and I plan to cook a nice on plan meal, maybe something different like steak, mushrooms and onions!
And then off to the cinema :)
Like pri said, its obviously up to you and how u feel, but one day may set u back a bit xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

First time I did this, I started just before my birthday and it was fine. I spent it with a friend having a good old gossip and a big bottle of sparkling water. My next birthday was size 12 jeans, cocktails, lovely thai food and karaoke and I really enjoyed that. Big birthday this year so I will definitely be celebrating but I'm hoping to be done or very close by then.

The fact you are talking about the non eating option so positively suggests that's what you want to do. Have a great one whatever you decide.

It's my birthday next week too and instead of going to dinner we're all going to a planetarium and then on my actual birthday playing games with the kids and then the day after I have a massage booked in. no food required :) I just want to keep on steaming ahead :)

Sounds like a great birthday!! :)

Back