My diary to slimdom!

Fab idea. I really struggle for ideas that dont involve going out for food/drink. I think I might book a massage now. :)

Thank you all for your ideas regarding my bday! I have decided to just have a quiet day/night in. I have always partied etc for my birthday but I know I can't go near food or alcohol and it would be a downwards spiral 4 me....

Im proud of myself :-D

Diet is going well, I have upped my water to 4 litres....

Weigh day tomorrow and in hoping for a 4 pound loss. Then I will have another week to lose 4 pounds and see the number 12 on the scales... Also after weighing tomorrow I Probebly will have a bmi if 29 so no longer 'obese' wooooop

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Go you! :) x

After amazing loss this week I just had a flaming kitkat.... Whhyyyyy?!?!?!?!?! Sooo annoyed with myself.

I'm going to be bk to it 100% right now n no more slip ups this week

Next Friday I WILL be in the 12's!!

Xxx

Today has not been 100% at all :-(

Kitkat (2 fingers!)
120g Bernard Mathews turkey chunks
2 shakes

1 litre coke zero

1 litre of water

Back to it 100% tomorrow

Bah. I've had a day where I could have eaten a whole box of kit kats, a kebab and an entire chocolate cake.

It was only 2 fingers, so what's that.... 120 calories and say 12g carbs? Not the best food choice, but some water and I'm sure you'll be fine. Wouldn't have thought it would damage ketosis, and it was only a minor blip.

i ate a bag of fridge raiders tonight, after I'd already had my 3 packs and a meal. It must be one of those days all round.

we're only human, and we're not giving up. Every road has the odd bump on it. I know you'll do this. :)

We've got your back x

Thank you all for your ideas regarding my bday! I have decided to just have a quiet day/night in. I have always partied etc for my birthday but I know I can't go near food or alcohol and it would be a downwards spiral 4 me.... Im proud of myself :-D Diet is going well, I have upped my water to 4 litres.... Weigh day tomorrow and in hoping for a 4 pound loss. Then I will have another week to lose 4 pounds and see the number 12 on the scales... Also after weighing tomorrow I Probebly will have a bmi if 29 so no longer 'obese' wooooop

Yaay well done u shud b proud of ursen :) n ur plans sound fab as well hun :) woop wooop u go girll!!!! Xxx

Bah. I've had a day where I could have eaten a whole box of kit kats, a kebab and an entire chocolate cake.

It was only 2 fingers, so what's that.... 120 calories and say 12g carbs? Not the best food choice, but some water and I'm sure you'll be fine. Wouldn't have thought it would damage ketosis, and it was only a minor blip.

i ate a bag of fridge raiders tonight, after I'd already had my 3 packs and a meal. It must be one of those days all round.

we're only human, and we're not giving up. Every road has the odd bump on it. I know you'll do this. :)

We've got your back x

Hi, thanks for the kind words :).... I failed miserably on Saturday but had a brilliant day yesterday so back to it! X

Well I wasn't going to mention my Saturday failure and ignore it but I will so here goes... Gulp...

I had a full big bar of galaxy caramel, 2 picnic bars, a yorkie and a bowl of 'normal porridge'... All at once! Once I'd started I couldn't stop

But I got bk to it yesterday and did 100% 4 shakes. The scales still show 13 stone 2 1/2 so pleased I havnt had a gain and I am hoping for a 3 pound loss to get me in to the 12 bracket!! Here's to hoping x

Well I wasn't going to mention my Saturday failure and ignore it but I will so here goes... Gulp...

I had a full big bar of galaxy caramel, 2 picnic bars, a yorkie and a bowl of 'normal porridge'... All at once! Once I'd started I couldn't stop

But I got bk to it yesterday and did 100% 4 shakes. The scales still show 13 stone 2 1/2 so pleased I havnt had a gain and I am hoping for a 3 pound loss to get me in to the 12 bracket!! Here's to hoping x

LOL! I have visions of this bowl of porridge with bars of chocolate sticking out of it! :p

I hope they don't but don't be disappointed if the temp gain from your blip shows up today. Maybe step away from the scales for a couple of days and give your body chance to even out?

I've just weighed and I'm 13 stone bang on! 2 1/2 pounds overnight :-/ I must be 1 lucky lady eh!! X x

Back