My diary to slimdom!

Feeling really poorly :-( full of a cold, headaches and dizziness.

I've not managed all my packs, I have only had 1 shake and spaghetti pack and just 1 litre of water.

I don't normally eat when I feel unwell and I really can't face anything else so don't know what to do :-/

Awww hun hpe u feel better sooon :( its tnis horrid weather :( its terrible hate the cold :( too cold to do nething ... Wrap up n keep warm hun :) xx

12 stone 13 3/4's yayyyy I'm in the 12's just!!

2 3/4 pounds off n a day till official weigh in.

Had a lifestyle plan yesterday

2 shakes
Spaghetti meal
Chicken n broccoli

Hoping for another pound off tmz x x

Check you out and your super awesome overnight wooshes!!!

<----- welljel

Haha :)

Really do not understand why the scales are showing a 4 pound gain from last Friday :-/

Never wanted to see the 13's again but they are back grrrr!!!

Scales are rubbish. Bet you've lost inches this week. You should get the measuring tape out :) x

Scales are still saying 13 stone 2 1/2... How is that possible

I was 12.12 1/2 on Friday n I have put 4 pounds on in 4 days... Hope I'm just holding water or something x

Well I'm bk down to 12.12 1/2 this morning so let's see how much I can lose before weigh in tmz.... Going to be a rubbish loss this wk!

I know how u feel, I am on exante, and last week (weigh wed) lost only a lb!!!! And it was only 1.5 lb the week before!!! The this morn had los 1.25 lb over nite!!! Doesnt make sense does it?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know how u feel, I am on exante, and last week (weigh wed) lost only a lb!!!! And it was only 1.5 lb the week before!!! The this morn had los 1.25 lb over nite!!! Doesnt make sense does it?

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It doesn't make sense at all!! I weirdly put on 4 pounds in a few days and it took a few days for it to come back off... I don't see how on this diet! At least I should have a little loss this week hopefully anyway... Just annoying bcz I know I have lost just over a stone in a month but when I did Cambridge a couple of years back I lost just over 2 stone in the first month... Ah well x

12 stone 11 1/2

So 1 measly pound 4 me this week!

Seeing as the scales said 13 2 1/2 a few days ago I'm thankful it has gone back down but still only a 1 pound loss from last weeks weight x

Back