Step 1 Sole Source + my diary week 5

theeja

neeed motivation trying to stick to it hundred percent i have lost a stone and then fell of the wagon and now restarting but av to stick to it need to force myself finding it hard to stop my emotional triggers bordem eating upset eating lol this is harder i find now i got the kids

I am exactly the same!!! This is my 5th week and one stone down but a long way to go but I had a minor slip up at the weekend and finding it hard to come back from that....

I am a real foodie but food doesn't love me. My lack of exercise doesn't help. I have no self control, a desk job and would rather have more good tasting food than a portion that I should be having....but...that has to change at some point!!!

What are your motivations? It's good to write them down so you can look back on them.

my motivations my kids tobe healthy a weekebds not bad i had a whole week of binging lol but im going to get to tht size ten if it kills me

caved yesterday had rice and chicken was very guilty today but back on what i found is drinking loads of cofee helps

Back