Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. operationslim31

operationslim31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I have decided to sit and write a diary , mainly because i am getting obsessed,you see i have a few obession and find i need to know exactly what is going on , now i have been doing lipotrim for 7 weeks 8 weeks friday and although i have done well , i am getting obessed ( not with food suprisingly ) but with the not knowing , i need to know exactly how much water i have to take to maintain a level of weight loss ie .. is 3 litres gonna shift 6lb every week or 5 litre 4lb every week and i know that isnt how it works but i guess thats my obsession !!!!, i also have a complusive eatting problem and mentle health issue so i guess thats why i am over thinking things , cant even begin to explain what my bed time is like:) , but anyway am hopin this diary writing will give me the chance to stop losing track of exactly what it is i am doing !!
    I have been over weight for years but recently gained more weight than even the happiest person wouldnt want , i tried a thousand and one different diets but non really ever worked , oh i lost the weight and then gained the weight i reckon if i added up all the weight i lost i would be skinny by now:)so i did lipotrim 6 years ago and lost 4 stone so here i am again second time round hopefully second time lucky,i have so far lost 43 pounds and i am pleased , but what i find the hardest is the ppl that are meant to be there to support you , i have friends who dont like it , and try to convince you its not healthy, although luckily i have a fantastic friend who no matter what, is always there for me even when i go nutty ( which i often do :) )he is the best and then of course this forum not sure i wud of got this far if it werent for this forum , sorry if i have bored you all to sleep hopefully next time i wont go on as much lol :D,, xxx

Last edited: 26 February 2012
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Better out than In and what ever works for you, all the best!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.