my diary

operationslim31

I have decided to sit and write a diary , mainly because i am getting obsessed,you see i have a few obession and find i need to know exactly what is going on , now i have been doing lipotrim for 7 weeks 8 weeks friday and although i have done well , i am getting obessed ( not with food suprisingly ) but with the not knowing , i need to know exactly how much water i have to take to maintain a level of weight loss ie .. is 3 litres gonna shift 6lb every week or 5 litre 4lb every week and i know that isnt how it works but i guess thats my obsession !!!!, i also have a complusive eatting problem and mentle health issue so i guess thats why i am over thinking things , cant even begin to explain what my bed time is like:) , but anyway am hopin this diary writing will give me the chance to stop losing track of exactly what it is i am doing !!
I have been over weight for years but recently gained more weight than even the happiest person wouldnt want , i tried a thousand and one different diets but non really ever worked , oh i lost the weight and then gained the weight i reckon if i added up all the weight i lost i would be skinny by now:)so i did lipotrim 6 years ago and lost 4 stone so here i am again second time round hopefully second time lucky,i have so far lost 43 pounds and i am pleased , but what i find the hardest is the ppl that are meant to be there to support you , i have friends who dont like it , and try to convince you its not healthy, although luckily i have a fantastic friend who no matter what, is always there for me even when i go nutty ( which i often do :) )he is the best and then of course this forum not sure i wud of got this far if it werent for this forum , sorry if i have bored you all to sleep hopefully next time i wont go on as much lol :D,, xxx

Last edited:
Better out than In and what ever works for you, all the best!!

Back