Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my diary!

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by gym bunny, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi i am currently doing slimming world but find myself picking at food the ones i shouldnt be picking at. so i have decided to be hard on myself and give slimfast a go for a week or so. i went to tesco and bought the big tin of chocolate shake for lunch and a tin of what i thought was strawberry for breakfast as i didnt fancy the chocolate for breakfast. but ive ended up with a tin of vanilla. i also bought myself a maxi tone shaker to mix it in. on my way back i popped into the gym for an hour and burnt off 800 cals. i have just walked home and had a shower and made my first shake and it was ok not too bad. years ago i bought the tin shake and it tasted gritty but this didnt. i have just poured in into a big glass and drank it slowly and it was froffy too! later i think i will have banana and fruit for my snacks a chocolate shake later and im having salmon with salad and rice for tea. i just hope i can stick to this! ;) good luck to everyone x:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome, the slim fast guys are really supportive.

Try an electric blender and put ice with it, it makes it very thick and really fills you up. I haven't done it but some put a spoonful of coffee with their vanilla and love it.
    Make sure you are eating enough as you seem to be doing a lot of exercise and you will need the fuel your body. Good luck

4. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck i hope it goes well for u!! xx

5. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome to the diary section and good luck!!

6. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    day one completed nearly.

hi today i have had a really good day got in lots of exercise as i tok the dog for a walk ths afternoon aswel as the gym this morning. i had the vanilla shake this morning and that was ok and tried the chocolate one and found that drinkable. i think it might be too rich for me. ive had fruit for snacks and a dinner of salmon (240 cals) salad and a jacket potato wich was the size of my fist so i call it about (160 cals) later im having a weght watchers desert and 2 sachets of hot chocolate (80 cals) i have strawberries too if i feel picky.

7. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    oh and thank you for all your comments i hope you all have a good day tomorrow .

8. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for day 1!! Sounds like you have had a good day! keep it up. Oddly i found day one hard and the rest of the days have been much easier which is different from usual :) Keep up the good work! xx

9. stig

stig Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done for your start. Have another good one today. Weight Watchers puddings mmmmmmmm.......
    lovely, esp the eclairs.

10. gym bunny

gym bunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    day 2

hi everyone i hope you are all well and set up for another day. i woke up early this morning as my oh was on an early shift. but i had a bad head ache and just thought to myself i carnt do another day i want food! so i woke up had a few coffees and peppermint tea to try to get rid of hunger and i got till 10 and had my shake i had the vanilla with a bit of coffee added to it and it was ok. also this morning i have had a banana and for lunch im having the chocolate shake probably more fruit for snacks and later were having sausage casserole wth potatoes and loads of veg with a fibre plus bar for pud. oh and also dont forget the water!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.