Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my diary!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by chubbbs, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    week 5, day 6,
    but am treating it as if day 1 is tomorrow!

i have lost 1st 8lbs.
    i have cheated, not majorly, but i have cheated. i lost 0.5 lbs one week, so dissapointing, straight back on the horse.. for 5 days.. and today i binged.. on the eve of my weigh in! why do i do this?

but i refuse to do this again.

i am eighteen, in work i get compliments compliments compliments, my school friends say nothing:sigh:.

i always think, you dont drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there.

lets see if i can keep this in mind for the next 4 weeks shall we :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beckyblue

beckyblue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.5lb(20.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    you can do it! stick with it. I did this a few months ago and lost 2 stone. fell off the wagon when i went on holiday, and put half a stone back on. i want to do this diet for the next 2 months but im taking it a week at a time...its so hard, but the result i see people getting really inspires me! you have had some great losses which proves it really does work. 9 pounds in oneweek.....amazing!!! but to me any loss is better than nothing!

4. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thank you!! yeah i'm quite happy with how its coming off, nice and steady, as i havent got a lot to lose :) just on a bit of a time limit - holidays in 6 weeks! :D just need to stop picking so i can finish sooner :D you're exactly right though, any loss is 10000 times better than a gain!

5. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    1:30 pm - so far so good!
    had my WI this morning, lost 3lbs - which is ok!
    trying to stretch my shakes out so i can have one before i go out tonight. last sixth form party of the year, am i drinking? nooo! who is this girl :p

took me a while to have my lunchtime shake as i was on here reading diaries and forums, also had a look at the slimming world forum, its nice to have a look at what i will be doing to maintain in a couple of months time :) tried on some old old bikinis (bikinis!) which to my shock, fit me! saved a bit of money there. feeling positive!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.