Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. gina89

gina89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone, I joined slimming world online and started it yesterday. I'm struggling a bit already, i have no willpower whatsoever, every time i start a diet i always crave takeaways and chocolate :(. Today I would kill for a pizza and lots of ketchup, but i am determined not to give up so easy this time. I am so miserable with my weight, not ever really been happy with it but since having my baby a year ago, it has piled on, not helped by the almost daily takeaways and about 3 bars of chocolate!

Hope you guys don't mind me posting my diary on here, would give me a bit more strength to get through i think! Thank you :) x

Thursday:
    Breakfast- Alpen Light Bar (1/2 heb), banana, satsuma.

Dinner- Jacket Potato, salad, Sachet of salad cream (2 syns), Muller Light yogurt.

Tea- Spaghetti Bolognese made with quorn, celery, carrots, tinned tomatoes, onions, chilli flakes.

Snacks- Alpen Light Bar (heb)

Syns- Alpen Light Bar (3), Salad Cream (2)

Would appreciate all feed back and ideas! Good luck to everyone else trying to lose weight! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the forum :) I used to think I had no willpower either - that people would literally need to handcuff me to stop me eating but I find my will to be slim outweighs my need for food

x

4. Snakes and ladders

Snakes and ladders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.65%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, exercise
    Good luck!

The will power sort of gets easier the longer you do it for I think...at least, that's what happened to me. It sort of becomes normal to eat healthily and naughty (but not in an exciting way, more in a nausea / overfull way) to eat unhealthily.

Anyway I'm sure you can do it if you want to! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.