My Diary :)

Day 9: Today wasnt a good day, got into college at 9 to then be told it was cancelled untill afternoon so had to sit in the canteen all morning. i had my breakfast shake and was fine, but when it came to lunch the shake i had was horrid, i was so hungry and gave into food. i brought a noodle dish from college, however only ate a quarter and then got full so i stopped :) latter that afternoon i had really bad stomach ache and then later i found that my TOTM had come at a surprise as i dont normally have it due to my pill. the rest of the day went ok without eating
Day 10: Woke up with a banging headache so stayed in bed all morning. think i went back into ketosis very quick :) my boyfriend got a chip batch at lunch but i didnt even want any !! went 100% all day, also felt great, not wanting to eat at alll so i am glad i ate the day before as it got it out my system. my mum started lighterlife today so i have some support from her aswell now :)
Day 11: feel fine again today, however very cold :( only having my first shake now!!! completely forgot to eat !! oopsy :S however still not feeling hungry :)

Day 12: Well work got snowed off today :) was nice to sit at home and relax, had a lovely long pampering bath :) my boyfriend got chips from the chip shop and had a steak, smelt so good but resisted it :)
Day 13: saturday was hard!!:( i was feeling very unwell and had to go lie down for a sleep for a few hours in the afternoon. i was struggling to keep my shakes down all day :( my boyfriend then proceeded to get a curry and it smelt so good, just kept thinking to my self i will have one again in a few weeks :)
Day 14: Training has been cancelled today because of the snow. so i am sitting at home all day. i still dont feel great today and dreding WI tomorrow because i dont feel like i have lost much :( we will have to wait and see.

Day 15: After dreading WI it went OK :) i lost 4 lbs!! thats 16 lbs in 2 weeks i am so happy, i have also lost about 30 cm from my body :) some days have been really hard, however i have stuck to it, all the food i want will still be there in a few months for me to have!! (well except those kit kats, which i am going to get and put in the freezer for when i have finished the diet, my mum is doing the same hehe)
i have tried to think about the main reasons why i want to loose weight, and except for wanting to be slim and feel attractive without having to worry if something will cling to my tummy to much
, its also i dont want to be a fat cheerleader haha, i want to be able to wear my outfit without worrying how big i look next to all the slim girls. another reason is my family is riddled with health problems, from high bp, diabetes, cancer and the rest!! while im still young i want to minamise my risk of developing those, i still have time to change my habits without it being too hard, if i left it another 2 years it would be even harder to stop those habits. anyway, the weight loss is all going in the right direction. oh!! also my CDC has asked me if i would be intrested in going in the magazine and she is going to forward me the details for it, how exciting.

Well havnt wrote on this in a while, had a lot going on. Last week my long term boyfriend broke up with me :( three and a half years we were together so its been pretty tough for me. on the saturday after he broke up with me i got a small pizza (which is less than i normally would get) as i needed some normality in my life, i ate three slices on saturday and three on sunday, this is all i ate over the weekend!! no packs as i couldnt stomach hardly anything. i went training on sunday so burnt off the lot of the pizza. well WI day came and i had lost 8lbs, so very pleased. this past week i have been on SS+, having two packs and a meal. its been a tough time lately but wanting so desperatly to shift this last 3 stone. booked a holidays at the weekend to the DR with my mum so really looking forward to that:)

Well havnt wrote on this in a while, had a lot going on. Last week my long term boyfriend broke up with me :( three and a half years we were together so its been pretty tough for me. on the saturday after he broke up with me i got a small pizza (which is less than i normally would get) as i needed some normality in my life, i ate three slices on saturday and three on sunday, this is all i ate over the weekend!! no packs as i couldnt stomach hardly anything. i went training on sunday so burnt off the lot of the pizza. well WI day came and i had lost 8lbs, so very pleased. this past week i have been on SS+, having two packs and a meal. its been a tough time lately but wanting so desperatly to shift this last 3 stone. booked a holidays at the weekend to the DR with my mum so really looking forward to that:)

Hi Hayley, I am really sorry to hear about your break up Hun x x x well done on your 8lb loss! You now have your holiday as a goal which will hopefully be a big motivator! Keep at it Hun you can do this x

I am hoping to be at goal by may, but it all depends on how many packs i can afford to do, like which step im on as i have also been made redundant, woo great 2013 for me hahahaha, laughing is all i can do right now :)

I am hoping to be at goal by may, but it all depends on how many packs i can afford to do, like which step im on as i have also been made redundant, woo great 2013 for me hahahaha, laughing is all i can do right now :)

Bless you Hun! may is a good time to get to goal just as it start to warm up! Sorry to hear abut your redundancy x it's good to laugh Hun! You will just have to see how it goes hun re expense but at least you are not buying food which makes it similar t what you would spend on food x

Yeah :) i would still stick to CD in terms of protein and vegatables, maybe through in a bit of WW, will just have to see what the future brings:) x

right had my WI in today and lost 3 lbs, but disapointed as wanted 4 lbs but oh well. also getting sick of TOTM been three weeks now, not so much TOTMbut the month :( feeling a bit rubishy today, really tired and cant be bothered :(

right had my WI in today and lost 3 lbs, but disapointed as wanted 4 lbs but oh well. also getting sick of TOTM been three weeks now, not so much TOTMbut the month :( feeling a bit rubishy today, really tired and cant be bothered :(

Keep going! You have lost an amazing amount in such a short time! Think about your holiday and how much difference every lb will make to how you feel in your swim wear! You can do this! You have shown so much strength and will power! Don't give up now... Think how happy you would e getting to goal and seeing those numbers you have dreamt of on the scales! :) xxxx

I wont give up, all i want is a day in bed sleeping!!! my holidays are my main motivation atm, i cant wait to feel the warmth, it is so cold atm!

well havnt posted in a week, been a hard week, not been hungry but craved food :( on a brighter note i lost another 4lbs this week :) so thats a total of 2st3lb in 5 weeks!!! so happy :)
Any way short post as i am sat in college :)
xx

well havnt posted in a week, been a hard week, not been hungry but craved food :( on a brighter note i lost another 4lbs this week :) so thats a total of 2st3lb in 5 weeks!!! so happy :)
Any way short post as i am sat in college :)
xx

Hi Hayley good to see you back posting! Well done on your 4lb that's great! Get you 2 stone 5lb in 5 weeks that is fab! X

right havnt been posting again arghhh!!! Been so busy lately with competition this weekend!! had showcase last saturday and training again on sunday :) hoping all this will keep me toned :) really excited for sunday :) going to get my spray tan and nails done later, nice bit of pampering :) Diet has been going well :) no cheating :) however have been craving pasta so much lately :( but not giving in :) also going out Monday night with a friend and her boyfriend so looking forward to that, will be the first time i have been out single, let alone sober so is going to be a strange night :)
Shall try to keep posting, just so busy ATMxxx

right havnt been posting again arghhh!!! Been so busy lately with competition this weekend!! had showcase last saturday and training again on sunday :) hoping all this will keep me toned :) really excited for sunday :) going to get my spray tan and nails done later, nice bit of pampering :) Diet has been going well :) no cheating :) however have been craving pasta so much lately :( but not giving in :) also going out Monday night with a friend and her boyfriend so looking forward to that, will be the first time i have been out single, let alone sober so is going to be a strange night :)
Shall try to keep posting, just so busy ATMxxx

Hi Hayley, you sound like a real busy lady! Enjoy your pamper time sounds really nice to spoil yourself a little bit I need to book some pampering time up! Glad diet is going well! Enjoy your night out Hun!

Take care hope to hear from you soon x

Well had competition yesterday was a long day had to leave the house at 5:30 and didnt get back untill 20:15. we cam second which i am chuffed about, however i have injured my back, causing it to swell :(. i also had a mixed meat kebab last night with salad as didnt have the energy to cook, thought this would be th ebest thing. WI today and i have lost 6 lbs :D:D so happy, that 2st 9 lbs in 6 weeks :) my waist messurment has gone up by 10cm , but that is because of the swelling on my back :( xxx

hey hayley! well done on coming second.. hope you can get some rest for your back! .. enjoy tonight with your friend... and be happy! you can now look at all the hotties without feeling like you have a wandering eye :)

fantastic weight loss! we have similar stats so hopefully i might have similar losses...fingers crosseddddddd!

let us know how tonight goes! x

Well i dont know how much more of this i can take :( my year is going from bad to worse and its still only February :( i got a phone call of my dad earlier telling met that they think my grandad has cancer again :( really dont know how much more of this i can take :( xxx

Back