My Diary :)

oh Hayley Im so sorry! *hugs*,, you can (and will) get through this. Do you live near enough where you could go and visit your grandad for a bit? that might make you feel a bit better? and im sure he would love to see you!,,, try and not let your mind go crazy, try and stay focused and go visit him :D .. x

You are doing amazingly well for all you're having to endure this year so far, keep going, this forum is fabulous and a brilliant support network.
I hope I can get losses like what you have,
Chin up <3
Xxx

I am really sorry you have to go through this. I know the feeling as I experienced something similar few years ago. If you have the possibility visit him regularly, that will make you feel better as pudge said. Don't let this take you down, I know it's heartbreaking but you have to be strong for you and for him.
xxxx

OK i have really neglected posting lately :(
been really struggling lately, i came off plan last friday as i was going out on the saturday and didnt get back on plan untill yesterday :( however the food choices i made over those days were good choices, and i didnt eat my self silly. Today i have carb withdrawal headaches and am feeling starving, which is weird because when i eat carbs i dont get the hunger feeling, when i dont normally eat until afternoons when im not on this diet:S
its my birthday in 16 days so am coming off plan again for that but plan to make sensible decisions again. then after that i have no more reasons to come off plan.
Over the last few days i have really started to notice how much weight i have lost!! looking at pictures of myself i hardly have any love handle now!! but still keeping a curvy figure which i am very happy about :D
my waist measurement has gone down from 119cm to 87 cm in just 8 weeks which i am very happy about :D i now have the confidence to go out with my tummy showing with out feeling like everybody is staring at me in disgust :D
my hips have also gone from 130cm to 114cm making a huge difference. i can now wear clothes that haven't fitted me in a long time!!
All of my old clothes have now gone to my mum, she is on lighter life and has lost a similar amount of weight as i have :) its so much easier doing this with somebody else:)
I must try posting on here more!!
still looking for a job :( im so bored just sitting at home :( thats making not eating even harder, i just want to boredom eat!! least i know this is one of my triggers :/
ringing up where i had my first job later on to see if they have any bar work going. its a bit of money until i find my self a better paying job. there is just hardly any jobs going out there at the minute!!
xxx

Well its been a long time since ive been here and on plan! since i last posted at the beginning of march i have gained about 12lbs which i dont see as too bad as all i have been doing is drinking and eating take-aways. I am back on plan today and doing OK,but i know i will struggle this evening :( i am on SS until friday ( have a night out planned) and then probably SS+ next week. i need to sort my self out as i feel very bloated and wobbly. i am still fitting into the same clothes as i was when i was on plan in march ( good job really i sold all my old clothes haha) well i i will try posting on here more as i find it really helps :) xxx

Well its day 2 and god have i got carb withdrawal headaches :( i am in so much pain and am so tired :( i am doing SS+ now as i cant cope without an evening meal. i have just been really naughty and ate loads of roast chicken and that isnt even my evening meal! im so hungry its ridiculous :( why is it so much harder the second time! xx

Back