My diary :)

I bet your back in ketosis by tomorrow it shouldn't take long should it, as you only had a little amount of carbs. Be good today, I'm here with ya chick :)

Thank you Hun, chicken breast and cabbage on the menu for me today with chocolate tetra and peanut bar. I love the peanut bar but the others are disgusting !
I think I'll be on here a lot today lol :)

Does anyone else torture themselves by watching cookery programs ???
I'm starving and have spent the last two hours watching good food channel ! Why ? The mind goggles lol !

Yes same!!!! And I make all sorts of fantastic yummy things at home purely because I can't eat it. Why???

I'm definitely in ketosis as my CDC remarked on my bad breath telling me it was a good sign and she knows when someone has done well. Lol

Stick with it suze not too much longer and you'll feel contented again hun :)

Did your CDC notice your bad breath or did you mention it chams lol ??
I've just lovingly boiled up a chicken to make homemade soup for my kids tomorrow.....torture ! I think we are our own worst enemies !
My son is in national judo championship on Saturday and he has to lose 2 lbs till then to get into his category bless him, so I seem to be cooking constantly for everyone's needs !!!

Nah I didn't mention she said it to me when she was taking my.measurements.

Ahhh well its a good sign, that and totm as it means the big K is in full swing. :)

Good luck for your son, what a brilliant sport. Hope he does well :)

Im fine ta - still plodding along haha!

I went to school with Ashley McKenzie - The bad boy of judo lol. I think he was a year or two below me in primary school. I loved it when someone I knew was on Celeb Big Bro lol!

Nah I didn't mention she said it to me when she was taking my.measurements.

Ahhh well its a good sign, that and totm as it means the big K is in full swing. :)

Good luck for your son, what a brilliant sport. Hope he does well :)

Oh I hope I get smelly breath today, come on ketosis !!

Yes it's a brill sport, he's good at it too so fingers crossed !

I'm having a coffee and I'm about to go to work, can't face my shake it's too early !

Im fine ta - still plodding along haha!

I went to school with Ashley McKenzie - The bad boy of judo lol. I think he was a year or two below me in primary school. I loved it when someone I knew was on Celeb Big Bro lol!

Oh how cool :) I went to school with Claire Sweeney she was on celeb big brother too !

Hello :)

Wi in today and I am 11st 5lbs so a loss of 3lbs not bad considering my blips with pretzels, wine and steak !!! I'm happy with that, I really want to get into the 10 s now, hopefully in the next couple of wks.

I hope you are all doing well :)

Hi, Just read your diary and wanted to say well done on all your weight loss :) I'm half way through week 3 on SS and loving the amount of weight you loose but can't wait to reach my goal weight! I'm also still suffering from the dizzyness, still it's a small price to pay! x

Hi, Just read your diary and wanted to say well done on all your weight loss :) I'm half way through week 3 on SS and loving the amount of weight you loose but can't wait to reach my goal weight! I'm also still suffering from the dizzyness, still it's a small price to pay! x

Hey Juniper, thank you for reading my diary :).

Oh well done for getting through 3 and a bit wks :). I think we must have started on the same day, I started on 11th Feb (not that I'm counting ) :/ !
It is really worth it, I have days when I'm starving, days when I'm dizzy then other days when I'm fine.
How much have you lost juniper ?
I'm so desperate to get to goal too, I can't wait :)

Well done suze :) I can't ruddy wait to get into the 11's then into the 10's as quickly as possible. Wish I didn't have to go thro the 11's. 9 stone seems ages away. I know its not but at least when im ten Stone I feel more acceptable in society and will start going swimming as won't be so self conscious. Wouldn't dare bare all right now. I've got loads of cellulite. Do you think that will reduce or even go?

Whoops meant 2 1/2 weeks, started on the 16th Feb. Getting ahead of myself there lol. I've officially lost 13 1/4lbs but according to my scales i've lost about another 2lbs so far this week so about 15lbs in total :) WI is on Saturday... Definitely feel like i'm shrinking though! When do you hope to hit goal? x

Well done suze :) I can't ruddy wait to get into the 11's then into the 10's as quickly as possible. Wish I didn't have to go thro the 11's. 9 stone seems ages away. I know its not but at least when im ten Stone I feel more acceptable in society and will start going swimming as won't be so self conscious. Wouldn't dare bare all right now. I've got loads of cellulite. Do you think that will reduce or even go?

I know what you mean about it being far off it seems never ending. You'll be in the 11s next week Cham.

Slap on moisturizer and try walking Hun, cellulite definately will be reduced if you lose weight. Has your oh noticed you've lost weight yet ?

Back