My diary :)

Whoops meant 2 1/2 weeks, started on the 16th Feb. Getting ahead of myself there lol. I've officially lost 13 1/4lbs but according to my scales i've lost about another 2lbs so far this week so about 15lbs in total :) WI is on Saturday... Definitely feel like i'm shrinking though! When do you hope to hit goal? x

Oh that's fantastic Juniper well done, you're obviously doing it right :).

My First mini goal is to get to healthy BMI hopefully in the next 3 wks. I'm not actually quite sure what my goal weight is lol, I'm just going to see how I feel.

Do you know how much more you want to lose ?

I know what you mean about it being far off it seems never ending. You'll be in the 11s next week Cham.

Slap on moisturizer and try walking Hun, cellulite definately will be reduced if you lose weight. Has your oh noticed you've lost weight yet ?

Nope not yet:( proves how much notice he takes. Heehee, he hasnt even noticed that I'm not eating, he just thinks I'm dieting. Seriously I could get away with murder and he still wouldn't notice. It's quite good in a way tho, he never noticed when I pranged the car, huge dent in the back. Got it all sorted, cleaned and valeted. None the wiser. :)

Wow that's good :) I've got just over a stone and half till I reach a healthy BMI so maybe in the next 6 weeks. My goal weight is 10st10lb but will be happy with anything below 11st 4lbs. Seems ages away but thinking out it already a 1/3rd of the way there

Nope not yet:( proves how much notice he takes. Heehee, he hasnt even noticed that I'm not eating, he just thinks I'm dieting. Seriously I could get away with murder and he still wouldn't notice. It's quite good in a way tho, he never noticed when I pranged the car, huge dent in the back. Got it all sorted, cleaned and valeted. None the wiser. :)

Haha sounds like a typical man :).

I asked my oh if he thought I'd lost weight and he said "when have you ever been fat"!!! Also shows how much notice mine takes too lol !

Wow that's good :) I've got just over a stone and half till I reach a healthy BMI so maybe in the next 6 weeks. My goal weight is 10st10lb but will be happy with anything below 11st 4lbs. Seems ages away but thinking out it already a 1/3rd of the way there

Oh that's not too much Juniper you can do that in 6 wks. My healthy BMI is 10st 8lbs so I've got 11 lbs to go.

Oh that's not too much Juniper you can do that in 6 wks. My healthy BMI is 10st 8lbs so I've got 11 lbs to go.
I bet you can't wait. Are you on SS? I'm probably going to try and stay on SS until I get to a healthy bmi

Emma

Hey Emma :),

I decided on ss+ as I'm a dance teacher and didn't want to feel too weak, even though I have at times ! I'm really happy with my weight loss so far and yes I'm a bit impatient to get lower lol !

If you stick to ss you will easy lose your weight by the end of March, how cool will that be :). Have you got a diary Emma, I'll follow you if you have ( not in a creepy way lol) !

End of April would be just nice :) No diary of my own I'm afraid so i'll just have to continue not stalking you :p

Wow a dance teacher, that sounds fun, what kind of dance? I've got to go to work in a bit. Still haven't figured out how to do SS on nights as I'm often awake for 24 hours. Very confusing

Well I haven't been on here for a couple of days lol, I'm still doing well on my diet but I've been really busy with work, kids etc ! I've also become slightly obsessed eek with candy crush !! Really sad but it keeps me occupied when I'm hungry lol !!!
I hope you are all doing well :))

End of April would be just nice :) No diary of my own I'm afraid so i'll just have to continue not stalking you :p

Wow a dance teacher, that sounds fun, what kind of dance? I've got to go to work in a bit. Still haven't figured out how to do SS on nights as I'm often awake for 24 hours. Very confusing

I teach ballet, modern, tap, national, jazz and also gymnastics, I love it :)).

How you doing Hun, I love that you're not stalking me :)

Candy crush is a nightmare! I got to level 11 then got annoyed as I couldn't get passed that level and uninstalled it lol.

Oooh, it's a game then? Sounds fun :) And hey, much better than thinking about how long it is until you can have another shake. ;)

It's a very frustrating game :)

Ahhh! Would be good to have something to take my mind off not eating, but wouldn't want to get so frustrated that I ended up turning to food!!'

Might have to stick with looking at posts on minimins to stay strong and busy!!

Hi guys :)

Well my scales today say 11st 4 lbs, official wi is Wednesday so we'll see.
Candy crush is a game and yes it does get frustrating but anything to keep my mind off food lol !!

How are you all doing ?

Thats good :) 11st 2lb is fantastic. I've started going by my scales as I seem to get weighed officially at a different time each day and my scales are the same.

I'm good thanks, switched to sole source plus as was fed up of the dizziness and my lady thought I was probably to active for the calories... will give it a go for the week and see what happens :)

Back