Step 1 Sole Source + My diary

Nicxxx

Hey everyone :)

I guess I should have started this on day 1 because I have blanked out the horror of days 1-4 lol

Two years ago I joined SW after a break up I just wanted to look nice and meet someone. Well I did and now we are engaged. :) however I got comfortable and all the going out drinking eating out and takeaway nights have taken its tole on my once flat toned belly which has now been replaced with a blob!!!

I have been dieting on and off every time I hit 13 stone for me that's the time to diet. I join a club lose a stone and give up. I'm determined to get it all off this time! A friend if mine lost a lot of weight on this diet so I decided I'd try it and I will stick to it!

Day 1 all I can remember was being starving and feeling sorry for myself

Day 2 I had no energy and was late for work

Day 3 better

Day 4 ok less hungry

And today day 5 I feel totally normal :) this is the first day I've had milk instead of the meal and I haven't missed the food at all. I feel gooood like I can do this. I get weighed tomorrow hoping for a nice big loss! I have stuck to the plan every day!

Xxxxxxxxx

Hiya nicxxx im on ss+ as well, day four of my restart for me :) The first few days are really hard going but I found once I got into a routine with the shakes, water and meal it got alot easier. How much have you got to loose hun? Xx

Hi :) I would ideally like to lose two stone I'm 5'7 so at 11 stone that's slim for me. What about you? How are you finding cutting out all the food x

You have the same goal weight and amount to lose as me then :) I love this diet and im not really missing food as I enjoy my meal in the night and I look forward to it. What about you? How arr you finding it so far? Xx

Oh that's cool looks like I found a diet buddy :) I enjoy my evening meal too. Find I feel full after eating I'm just going to stick to the ready made shakes next week I tried the soups n porridge yuk! Did not like them. I sometimes feel like eating something I know I shouldn't but resist! I may have a little treat tonight if my weigh in is good lol x

Hi girls I'm on day 3! Found yesterday awful had such a headache and craved so much but today has been much better :) I'm currently craving biscuits but ignoring my head lol.
I prefer the shakes I liked the potato and leek soup but not tried any other yet.

How long are u gonna do it for the 12 weeks? X

Sounds like your doing well so far hun. I love biccys want one now lol. I am doing it for another four weeks definitely I have a hen do coming up and it's fancy dress. Don't wanna be the fat one! After that ill see how it goes until I've lost two stone :) how about you? Xx

I've avoided them and the cravings passing :)
I want to do it until the 21st June as going to ascot and want to wear a nice new dress and feel good :) I've got about 5 stone to lose in total tho so will see how I get on! Gotta get through the weekend yet!!
What u wearing for fancy dress Hun? Xx

That's good! I end up having a bite then feeling guilty and throwing it away. I had my first weigh in today lost 8lbs ! So happy the hen do is on the 21st lol it's sailors! I ordered one outfit and it was sooo short and tight and you could see every lump and bump. Was not nice! I would love to lose at least another 7lbs by then but we will see. How much you looking to lose before ascot? Have you bought an outfit or you waiting for a few weeks x

Hey, I'm on ss+ as well. I found day 3 hell lol glad you have been side effect free so far :) I'm about the same height as you. And I know what you mean about the 11stone. I keep thinking I would just break if I was that thin. Or I would look Ill. Because I'm big built. Even when I was 10and a half stone I was a size 16. I have big hips and wide shoulders.
well done on getting to day 5, long may it continue :D

Same I have a big frame I'm not petit but at all. At 11 stone I'm about a size 12 I've never been smaller than that. But that's a nice size for me. Only a stone and a half to go! Lol seems like ages but ill try my best hoping for a 3-4lb. Loss next week! I think I will step up my exercising! Just took the dog for an hrs walk. Will do some cross trainer tonight I am determined to get to 11 stone! What do u have as your meals usually? X

So, I took a bit of a break. Lol ... Had just over a week off of the diet (had the week off work and it just wasn't happening) the good news is I started the diet again with no exercise lol and a bit of cheating anddddddd I am
Still 8lbs down I have no idea how but I am soooo pleased. Going to step my game up now :) can't wait for my next weigh in.

Also I started putting the ready made chocolate shake in my coffee (I go through two of them at work by doing this) it tastes amazing I'm drinking more water and I don't feel hungry at all.

Back