Step 1 Sole Source + My diary

Caz can do it

Week one. Was tough but found it easier than what I thought. I coped with the hunger okay but found the emotional part of it much more difficult. Cooking for my partner the first night on day 2 was tough as I couldn't eat it! Even not being able to eat a cherry tomato or an apple.

It was all worth it though as I had an amazing result at weigh in of 17 and half pounds. The feeling that I felt far outweighed the negatives from the first week.

well done! Don't be surprised if your weight loss over a month averages out. some people loose less week 2/3 than they did week one and get really unhappy about it.
That is really awesome! I know how you feel, I have cooked some super tasty meals and cup cakes, I haven't been able to even lick the bowl. Taken to putting washing up liquid on it so I can't even lick the spoon, It was coffee butter iceing.. sigh.

You are doing really well :) good luck for your next weigh in :)

I know. I'm not going to expect much at weigh in tomorrow as I think my body might be in shock!

It's been hard cooking for him but I am managing a bit better now. Still can't bring myself to sit at the table with him.........maybe soon!

I'm determined to kick this fat for good!

Weigh in today week two. Hope it goes well. Not sure what to expect tonight as had such a big loss last week. I hope the success continues.

Just got back from weigh in another 4 and a half pounds off. Totalling 22 pounds in two weeks.

Can't believe how well it's going.

No matter how hard not eating is...... The feeling when I get off those scales completely outweighs it. Feel amazing at the moment!

Wow. Your weight loss is amazing. Truly an inspiration when it is so tough. I'm on day 1 and am hoping I can follow in your footsteps. Well done :) x

Thank you. I'm only 16 days in. But really excited by what's happening, how much I've lost and how easy it is.......after the first week. That was tough but I'm not really bothered by food or people eating around me now .......,..weird!

How much do you have to lose?

Erm I have about 4.5 stone to lose. How about you?

Can you see the difference in yourself? I'm praying for a bit more of a bikini body by the time the 6th July comes around lol xx

Okay. I have 102 pounds left to lose. Almost 9 stone in total.

Yes I can definately see a difference already. I've already sorted through my wardrobe and have found clothes that fit, that didnt two weeks ago! I also have a pair of trousers that I don't think I will be able to wear soon as huge already!

If your on it 100% you should definately see results! How's day two going?

Wow. That is truly inspirational isn't it? Never would have thought there would be a big difference in two weeks but your weight loss is amazing and so are your inch losses by the sounds of it :)

Day 1 was alright. And I woke up this morning not feeling hungry as of yet so that's ok - means I can hold off on my porridge for a while lol x

Maple and pecan porridge - awful. Never again lol. Forced myself to eat most of it but it came to a point where it was either eat and be sick or leave it lol.

Did a naughty and stepped on the scales and apparently iv lost 3lb in the first day which will be awesome if its right lol. I have some obsession with the scales. I feel the need to weigh myself every time I go in the bathroom. It doesn't help that I'm now in there 500 times extra lol.

Anyway, got to get the nephew again today and hope he's not in a sharing mood like he was yesterday. He kept trying to shove chocolate and crisps in my mouth as we usually share his snacks lol. NOT ANY MORE! Haha.

Oh. That's my favourite porridge! The porridge isn't for everyone though! I just like to feel like I'm having a breakfast and not just shakes all day! Lol!

I haven't weighed in between wi day as I like to have a surprise! Well done though. 3 lbs in one day is good!

Keep that will power going! I just sniff the bags of chocolate when my neices have them! Lol! Sad I know!

Lol. he wasnt bad today which was ideal for me. Also, tried the fruits of the forest shake and it was really yummy :)

That's good!

I haven't tried the fruity shakes yet.....wasn't sure of them. May have to!

So far iv had the banana and the fruits of the forest and think me second one was better :)

Cool. I think my favourite one is toffee and walnut followed by chocolate.

I just got one of each and then worked out which ones I liked. Some more than others!

I think my favourite is toffee and walnut. Followed by chocolate.

I just tried one of each and worked out which ones I liked best.

Coming up to the end of my third week and have no weigh in. That is what spurs me on for the next week but my consultant is on holiday so I don't have a weigh in until the 1st.

I'm hoping to last out but don't know if I can.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

Feeling so tired today! Don't know why was in bed really early last night! Hoping that I can stay strong today! 5 days till weigh in! Going for two weeks is so hard without weigh in!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

Back