My Diary

lost_soul

Hello Fellow Exante users,

I’m a restarting my weightloss journey, after losing 3 stones in 2009 and maintaining for a year I put it all back on the following year with a family wedding and an extended month long holiday, come Nov 2010 my weight went up to 12st 8lb, I started CD at 12st 4lb. Since then I have been restarting unsuccessfully for more times than I care to remember.

I’m a housewife in my mid 30s with teenage children, at home all day alone, my weight is one reason I hate going out, I sadly suffer from SAD during the winter another reason I prefer staying at home, My days are spent waking up at 6.30am making breakfast sending kids off to school, andg etting back into bed. I tend to sleep until the afternoon wake up get the housework done and just sit in front of the TV or my laptop. minimal moving :ashamed0005:.after cooking dinner its more or less the same.

so my aim is sticking to exante this time and getting myself up and moving, yeah easier said than done since iv pretty much been like this since putting all my weight back on.

Monday 16th Dec restarted Exante, was 100% on Monday managed 2 litres of water my 3 packs, even got out of the house at 8.30 am and walked into town and back was outdoors for 2 hrs., my sister who is much fitter and more active than me came along with me.
Even managed to avoid the take out hubby and kids had, before heading off to bed managed the walk at home 1 mile video on you tube, even got my girls to join me.

Tues 17th was really good managed my water had 1 litre before noon. had my 1st pack at 2pm kids arrived home for 3.15 opened a tin of Quality Streets and I was doomed. Ate 3 sweets. then it was downhill from there. so thought if I write about my day daily I would have a better chance of sticking to my diet,

Thursday 19th Dec weight 12.5lb had 1 litre of water so far and about to have my 1st pack, I tend to sleep really late, so eat later in the day so I have something to have later in the night, another thing to change on my to do list, I hope to get 20 mins of the walking workout as well.

Dear Diary

Managed to stay 100% yesterday without any slip ups. well done to me
woke up 2day and managed to have 500ml of water by 9am, surprisingly managed to stay awake today after kids went to school, had another 500ml by midday.
had my 1st pack at 1.30 and managed 1 litre by 3mp. had 2nd pack at 5pm and struggled with the water after that so had a glass of coke zero. will have last pack
before bed. so far managed to stay out of trouble. walked it to the market and back with the shopping, its only a 5min walk away, all in all think I did ok today.

Dear Diary

managed to get through the weekend. was hard as kids were at home so meant having food around me all the time, stuck to it. really struggled with the water only managed 1 and half litres yesterday, and 2 litres 2day, hope to squeeze another 500ml bottle before bed. all in all been good.
gona keep tomorrow as my weigh in day and make it a week although i did start mid week with the restart, dreading the weigh in but every lb counts.

Dear Diary

just had my weigh in and lost -5lbs for a half week loss it's very good for me so well done to me. Bring on week 2

Dear LS, just see your dairy. Well done for taking the plunge. Have you managed to keep it up since your last entry. Exante does work if you stick at it. I've been off course for about 3 weeks - I find it difficult to diet at this time of year. Will be restarting on 2nd January. I've set up a couple of challenges if you're interested in joining them. Keep your diary going and keep up with others' diaries. I helps motivate you.

Dear Diary

have stuck to exantewith a couple of days off for family get together, (they don’tunderstand not eating real food) kids at home so been busy, hard workwhen you have three hungry teenagers to feed who are always hungry.just been to a birthday party managed to avoid fried food justnibbled on a few chips and had loads of salad and half a chicken wrapwithout sauce also had my 2 packs during the day. Had my weigh intoday and weighed 11.12 so lost 2lb considering its that time of themonth as well, and had a few days off. have been walking a lot madeit a daily activity with my youngest whilst she’s offschool.
hoping to keep the walking up water some days I can onlymanage 2 litres some 2.5 litres. its a struggle. my husband has justgone to get fried chicken he’s hungry, I will not eat any I willnot eat any I will not eat any, I can do this lol,

Lynn coulddo with some challenges to keep me motivated so let me know where tocheck. hope your restart goes well and good luck

Hi LS. I hope you didn't succumb to the fried chicken! It must be very difficult doing exante at the moment! I'm looking forward to restarting after tomorrow night, but I'm also looking forward to the party I'm going to. To find the challenges scroll to the top of this page and click on 'exante'. This will bring up the list of categories. If you click on 'challenges' you'll see them there.

I did manage to avoid the fried chicken went to bed and read a book, felt good better than feeling guilty and weak, off for my walk :)

Back