My Diary

So today my dad came round and instantly noticed that i'd lost weight, even though i'm in a pair of leggings and a baggy tshirt!! I'm so happy that it's being recognised. Now i can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow. I am finding it harder and harder to resist food but i'm half way there and there is no other diet in the world that will give me these results. Just taking it day by and hoping the 2 weeks will fly by with great results :) Hope everyone else is going strong!

my mum is really against this diet, which is making it so difficult. It's a daily struggle to go against a basic need to eat and concentrate on the fact that i'm not hungry, it isn't made easier by her telling me to just have some of the roast she's made/telling me to come off it and carry on the way i was. I understand it is alarming to see your 23 year old daughter not eat a thing for 2 weeks but i really started to stagnate on the diet i was on before, it was disheartening and i started to go back to bad habits. Doing LP is really the hardest thing I have done and with 2 weeks left i just want to get through it as easy/quickly as I can. I'm really struggling, praying my weigh in tomorrow will make me hold on for another week, despite all the temptations and the little tiffs!

Just got weighed and after a week of being 100% and drinking enough water I only lost 3lb. I know that it's still a loss and it's a stone in 2 weeks but I expected so much more. I'm completely disheartened.

Hey you .... don't be disheartened you have lost A STONE in two weeks!!! That is absolutely brilliant. Look at the bigger picture here. I bet you also lost some inches last week. I bet you will have another excellent loss next week. It does go like that sometimes .... people have a fab loss the first week and are then disappointed. Please don't be ... remember A STONE in two weeks!! Fantastic ... well done and keep it up x

Don't be disheartened! You've already lost loads! just take it easy, and when you think of food have a glass of water and go do something else, and I don't mean watch tv. something productive that you can get lost in. :) Keep it up girlie. My mum isn't sure about this diet either but she went away for two weeks yesterday so I can concentrate on not eating without her moaning at me. sit her down and explain what it does and what the side affects are and which ones you have felt. that it is approved by doctors and the pharmacy (maybe show her the success stories on here). People don't agree with these diets usually because things like slim fast and juicy plus are what people consider crash diets and when they aren't monitored can cause problems.

Your doing fab and I bet you already look fab. Go buy yourself a dress that you like ;) (Mine came today!!!! Nishka Chiffon Skater Dress at boohoo.com It looks lovely!)

Thank you so much guys! I wrote that in the spur of the moment right after I got weighed, I think I just need to take a step back and realise that every lb is more than what I would be losing if I wasn't on LP!

You're so right slimmabum a stone in 2 weeks is completely amazing and my dresses are feeling loose so hopefully I'm losing inches, will have to start measuring :p hopefully you're right about losing a bit more next week. 12st4lb would mean if have lost 3 stone since 28th of June, would be amazing if I can get down to that in the next few weeks :)

Thanks allanah! Think I just hit a wall when I saw the number on the scales, there's no way I'm coming off! Two more weeks and then the refeed, it's going to be worth it no matter what the scales say. My mum is happier knowing I'm half way and I'll be doing high protein after so at least that's one weight lifted! I'm starting swimming this week too, hopefully that'll help :) that dress is absolutely amazing!!! It's so pretty, bet you'll look great in it.

Thanks for the support, this forum really does help you through the rough lipotrim times :) xxx

Feeling a lot better today, think it's knowing that I officially have less than two weeks left with no food whatsoever! Really excited for the refeed as well, just going to keep at it 100% until I finish and hope for the best :) least I know this is just a jump start and I'll continue my weightloss after LP, takes the pressure off a bit! Xx

Good girl! Keep it up and have that goal in sight .... not long now!

Thanks slimmabum, I just realised today that it's officially day 16 and I only have 14 left!! Love that ratio shift :p I'll be honest though, I still can't see/ feel the weightloss yet, hopefully if I get a big loss this week it'll make a big difference :) hope today is going well for you!

haha lucky for you. I have a target to get too instead of weeks so I'm going until I get there :) although I don't mind if i get about half a stone out. got it so its in the middle of my vmi so it doesn't matter a couple pounds more or less :) keep it up girlie your doing well!!!

You'll get to your goal I have no doubt! Honestly I wish I had the willpower to keep at it until I was at my goal but I'd rather come off early than cheat! Sure you'll get to your goal in no time :)

17 days down and still going 100%, shocked at how fast it's going now! Mixed feelings about having less than 2 weeks left and the one week refeed. I'm happy that I know I'm going to get there and I did it all without cheating but I know I'm not going to get to where I wanted to be, which is hard. If I can lose 10lbs then I'll be a stone away and I'll be truly happy! Just have to keep going until the end and see where I am then

Yesterday flew by, today I'm going to the zoo with friends then straight to my boyfriends, already had my first shake and have my rest for the week packed. Think this is going to be my easiest week left, hoping for a good loss at the end of it :)

Good girl .... keep up the good work. My daughter made some chocolate brownies yesterday and I made a banana loaf, and then after dinner (I did a big roast pork Sunday dinner) we all played cards around the table and they all ate cake, and I just sat there with my shake. It kind of felt good!. We've decided we're going to have a Sunday games night rather than slob around the TV and it's brilliant!

Wow that is some impressive will power! It's so great that your whole family is getting involved in activities that get you off the couch, no matter how small it's better than the alternative! I can't believe I only have 10 days left, I'm actually going to miss it haha but I know it's right for me, need to teach myself to have a balanced diet and LP has been such a great kick start to begin that :) how have your weigh ins been going?

Had my second one today and lost 4lbs, so that's 13lbs in 2 weeks. Just wish I'd made it to the stone mark but I'm happy. Got a horrible week coming up though where I have to go out for 2 meals (work commitments), but I'll keep my head down, give it my best shot and make sure I go to the gym. When's your next WI?

That's still so incredible! It's amazing how fast the weight drops off on LP! I'm sure you'll be fine on your meals, life has to keep on going even though it's so easy to get consumed by the diet. My next one is on Thursday, I can't wait to see what I've lost this week. My bf is just making himself some dinner and it's my favourite! Days like these are the hardest but I know that in an hour when he's finished I'll feel so happy and guilt free. It's not worth it

I know how you feel but just tell him off :D You're doing incredibly well and I can't wait to see what you have lost this week! Just think after thursday it is one more week :D

I resisted :D so insane that I have 9 days left, really am excited for my weigh in this week, I feel like I've lost so much off my hips, it's insane. LP is definitely worth it! Hope you're still going strong :D

So...I did something very stupid, I weighed myself on my scales. I know i was told not to and it could be wrong but i felt so confident i just had to check! It only showed a 2lb loss since last week, i know it's still 2lb but i could lose that on a diet where i could actually eat! I've decieded that if i havent lose 5lbs or more tomorrow I'm going to stop LP and start my high protein low calorie diet with exercise. Really hoping my scales are wrong but for me it really isnt worth the money and the effort for just 2lbs :( wish me luck

Back