My Diary

Noooooooo ...... scales are up and down during the week. Also, you might have lost inches rather than actual pounds - you yourself said you feel slimmer. Don't be disheartened. See what the scales say at your weigh in tomorrow. Don't give up ... you're not too far away now!

I know you're right! Just going to have to see what the scales say tomorrow, I think i came into this expecting so much more after reading everyone elses weekly loses! Great first week loss, which I'm still so happy about, i just don't want to be torturing myself for results I'm not happy with. Going to see what the pharmacy scales say tomorrow and decide from there if i'm going to do the last week. If not I'll continue to diet and lose the weight just in a different way :)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me through my few weeks of LT, after thought I've decided that I'm changing to high protein from tomorrow. It just isn't the diet for me but I hope everyone else has great success! Thanks again xxxxxx

argh! it's your weigh in tomorrow!!! I wish you the best, hope you've had a big loss and I wish you the best on your new diet!!

Back