My don't gain as much as last time pregnancy diary!

Loz33

hi everyone!

so last week I joined slim and save - at 16st 10lbs I was so annoyed I was heavier than the day I gave birth nearly 3 years ago! Basically I was 16st 8lb the day I gave birth and I managed to get down to 12 st over the following couple of years and then all of a sudden my weight just shot up so I thought I must do something about it!
so I started on slim and save and was really enjoying it and then 5 days in I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant!!!!!! We are over the moon but omg I cannot put on 3 stone of actual weight on!

So here I am, going to start slimming world on Thursday, that's when my shoppings due! And I am determined to try and gain as little rubbish weight as possible. I am not going to do anything unhealthy but I need to make sw chips and not eat chip shop chips and make nice fruit salads when I fancy something sweet - I'm sure you all get the jist!!!

Weigh ins are going to be Thursdays for me so I'll be back on thurs!!!!

loz xxx

Ok so here I go!
Start weight 16st 10lbs
about 6 weeks pregnant!

please feel free to jump in anyone if I'm doing anything wrong I'm having to rely on my knowledge from doing this diet a few years ago. Will be following red and green as I find when I'm pregnant some days I want fruit and veg and other days not!

Thursday - Green
breakfast - 2 slices of nimble whole meal bread (heb1) with half a can of spaghetti in tomato sauce, olive oil spread (4syns) tea with milk from (hea1) and 2 sugars (2 syns)

Lunch - tesco value golden vegetable savoury rice whole packet! Now this used to be free on green days so am hoping that's still the case! Mixed into it sweet corn and pickled onions

dinner - jacket potato made into wedges with eggs in fry light and beans and sausages (whole can used to be 6 syns) hope this is still right too!

so missed a heb2 and hea2 so will try and make sure I have those and add some more fruit and veggies to my meals.

Total syns for the day 12

so managed to eat some strawberries, grapes, apples and a vanilla muller light with dark choc sprinkles but i feel sooooooooooooooo sick!!!!

So had the most awful weekend just felt constantly tired and sick and all I wanted to eat we're crisps and chips, tried everything to stay on track but I just couldn't do it so I just had what I wanted. Feel a bit better today so starting out again still going to weigh myself on Thursday and see what the damage is as I still didn't eat as much as I normally would even though it was rubbish!

monday (think will be a green day !)
breakfast - 2 slices of whole meal toast from a 400g loaf (HEB1) with olive oil spread (4syns) and marmite, tea with milk from (HEA1) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Gonna see how the day goes but am planning on slimming world chips and mushy peas for dinner!

Really wanted crisps so had a banana, apple and 3 mini baby bells lights (HEA2) to try and ward off the hunger pangs!

Last edited:
ok so i am now 14 weeks pregnant and to put in mildly i have not stuck to SW one bit! on a positive note i am 16st 5lb this morning so all is not lost! i have been feeling so ill but finally finally feel like i'm in the 2nd trimester and ready to stick to SW! so here goes......

Monday - Red day
Brekkie - 2 x weetabix (6 syns) semi skimmed milk (HEA1)
Lunch - 3x babybel light (HEA2) 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (HEB1) ham, tomatoes
Dinner - Jacket Potato (HEB2) tuna, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, tesco value coleslaw (4 syns)

Total syns 10

Okay so day 2 - feeling a bit sicky and emotional today - oh pregnancy hormones!!!!

brekkie - tea with 2 sugars (2 Syns) milk from (HEA1)

really want a sandwich but haven't got any food at work!

Will see how the day goes!

Back