My dream achieved...but Im back again!!

Rhian26

How have I ended up here again?? Well, at least I know everyone is fab on here!! Past support has proved that to me. Well, here it is, my journey of the last 6 months.

Im usually back here to try and lose around 7lb after Crimbo, hols etc and have always succeeded. This time its a little different. I am here to lose 20lb :cry:Here is why. Back in May, I was in a fab place in my life where I was feeling fantastic. I was working my skinny ass off to achieve my dream of having my own pub. Lucky for me, I have now achieved that and back in June, me, my hubby and my 3 little girls moved into a gorgeous pub in Cheshire. We just love it here. But with such a drastic change of lifestyle has come the dreaded llbbbbssss!!! With having no routine to my day, having yummy pub food on tap and making a daily excuse to not cook cause Im 'too tired' I do tend to eat 90% of the time from the pub. Oh, and may I add, with a pudding to follow!!! As you can imagine, that is where the 20lb has come from and as much as I have enjoyed every mouthfull of putting the weight on, I know when enough is enough. Im struggling to get into clothes, some dont fit me etc. Im crying alot over it and getting really angry at myself which is making me eat more.

Well, I already have a full weeks supply as I was going to do it a couple of months back but I just knew it wasn't the right time. I am now as determined as ever and I have to get at least 10lb of this weight off before christmas so I dont feel like the fattest blob ever walking around my pub!! I have worked far too hard to let my weight ruin it all for me and I just know that coming on here always gives me the determination as there is always someone at the stage you are and there is nothing like the support of someone who totally knows where your coming from to keep you going. And I hopefully do the same for some others out there as I have been on this journey a few times.

Well, thank you for reading and wish me luck for my 5th 1st day!!xxx

Hi Hun

Best of luck, at least you waited until you were in the right head space to start, you'll get rid of 10lbs easily before x-mas just think you have a full 2.5 weeks before x-mas eve.

Head down and you can do it !!!;)

Mary

Aww don't be so hard on yourself, 20lbs is nothing and given your change in circumstances its not surprising. As long as you learn from this then its not a wasted experience.

Get your head down now, focus, and you'll have that weight off in a few weeks.

Best of luck x

Welcome back and best of luck, you'll fly it once you get started :)

Back