Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my dream last night

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    this is really weird i had a dream last night that i ate food on my diet i sat and ate a whole meal and i then couldnt get back onto lipotrim as i just wanted food more then the shakes!! i woke up this morning and felt down and low and a totall failier that i cheated and i really had to knock it into myself that it was a dream! anyone else had dreams simular to this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do too!! I've has loads of dreams that I've cheated and put weight on etc
    Very scary, isn't it!!

4. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

i had a dream in my first week of LT about my cupboards falling off the wall and when i walked into the kitchen i was in tears. The only thing that bothered me was a jar of pasta sauce had smashed?? When i came too after waking up and just checking that my cupboards were still on the wall lol did i feel better. I even looked in the cupboard to check that the jar was still there, i dont no why i was so bothered about it cos its been in there for about 6 weeks.

5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep! I remember the first time I dream cheated. I was on an aircraft and the cabin crew had all this horrible food. I didn't have any but then I was in my kitchen and I just had to stuff my face full of awful shepherds pie. It didn't taste nice and I felt really bad. The relief when it was just a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

6. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    so glad i am not the only one

7. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

:D I had my first cheating dream last night, I was gutted when I woke up that I'd scoffed all this cheese and ruined my diet, and I actually hadn't.:eek:

8. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i actually haven't had any dreams about food lol

9. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had a dream in my first week that I had forgot that I wasnt allowed to eat anything and had done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.