My EE food diary

flashharry

Silver Member
Hi all

I thought I would share my food diary week by week and see what you all thought :)

So here goes for last week:

Monday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and a banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: chicken slices, pasta, 1tblsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns), tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, salad leaves
Dinner: Roast chicken, new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, green beans, gravy (2 syns)
Snacks/sundries: toast (HEB) and 1tsp jam (0.5 syns).
Total syns: 5

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats: Mullerlight, 30g porridge oats (HEB), mixed berries. Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: chicken slices, new potato salad with 2tblsp extra light mayo (1 syn), tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, salad leaves
Dinner: Roast beef, roast potatoes, peas, carrots, gravy (1.5 syns), Yorkshire pud (2.5 syns)
Snacks/Sundries: cooking oil (2 syns), a werthers original (1.5 syns), pineapple, tea with 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5 syns) and milk (HEA)
Total syns: 12

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats: Mullerlight, 30g porridge oats (HEB), mixed berries. Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: cooked pearl barley, ham slices, tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, salad leaves, 5ml balsamic syrup (0.5 syns)
Dinner: curry (7 syns), boiled rice, broccoli. Tea with 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5 syns) and milk (HEA)
Snacks/Sundries: 1 segment of chocolate orange (2.5 syns)
Total syns: 13.5

Thursday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats: Mullerlight, 30g porridge oats (HEB), strawberries. Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: ham slices, pasta, 1tblsp extra light may (0.5 syns), tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, salad leaves
Dinner: tagliatele, bacon, stir fry veggies, chow mein sauce (3 syns). Coffee with milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Snack/sundries: 1 x quality street (2.5 syns)
Total syns: 10

Friday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana. Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: salmon, a boiled egg, new potato salad with normal mayo (5 syns!), tomatoes, cucumber, salad leaves
Dinner: toast (HEB), 2 Linda McCartney sausages, 1/3 tin baked beans, 2 eggs (in frylight)
Snacks/sundries: 25ml Gin (3 syns) and slimline tonic. 2 small chocolates (2.5 syns)
Total syns: 12.5

Saturday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana. Tea with 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5 syns) and milk (HEA)
Lunch: homemade pea & ham soup (1 syn), Bread (HEB), an orange
Dinner: homemade pork & apple meatballs, tom sauce (2 syns), 1 slice garlic baguette (3 syns), salad, 1tsp balsamic syrup (0.5 syns)
Snack/sundries: Tea with 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5 syns) and milk (HEA). 25ml Gin (3 syns) and slimline tonic
Total syns: 12.5

Sunday:
Breakfast: toast (HEB) with 5g butter (2 syns), 1/3 tin baked beans, 1 egg, bacon. Tea with 1.5 tsp sugar (1.5 syns) and milk (HEA).
Lunch: homemade pea & ham soup (1 syn) with boiled pearl barley mixed in.
Dinner: homemade pork & apple meatballs, SW sweet potato chips, broccoli, carrots
Snacks/sundries: Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Total syns: 6.5

I drink 1.5-2 litres of water a day. All cooking is done in frylight. I'd rather have sugar/butter than sweetener/marg, and I always measure it out to make sure it doesn't get out of hand!

I lost 1lb, which I was a bit disappointed with, but having written it all out I do seem to have eaten a lot :)

Thanks hubz, it's good to get an outside view.

I first did SW in 2011, went to classes, start weight 19st 1lb, with an ultimate goal of getting down to 10 stone. I lost exactly 5 stone before falling off the wagon for various reasons. (some pics in the photos thread)

Since then I've put 1st 12lbs back on, so I've started again, but I'm doing it from home this time. First goal is to lose the 1st 12lbs and get back to my 5 stone loss. Then I'll take it from there :)

I've lost 7lbs since 5th Jan. Long may it continue lol

thank you :)

So here's my food diary for last week. I did a load more exercise than last week, managing to fit in 4 half hour sessions rebounding (mini trampoline workout) and 3 short walks on my lunchbreaks. I went out for curry on Wednesday night but was sensible in my choices and saved syns on Tuesday and Thursday to make up for going over. On Sunday was my nephews birthday party, where it all went a bit wrong! As it was Sunday and my weigh in is Monday I think the consequences will probably catch up with me next week. Hopefully the additional exercise will help.

I lost 2lbs which I was pleased with :)

Monday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and a banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: homemade pea & ham soup (1 syn), Bread (HEB),
Dinner: Poached salmon, new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, 1 tblsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: Cadbury's Wispa (10.5 syns).
Total syns: 14

Tuesday:
Lunch: Pasta, homemade pork & apple meatballs, mixed salad, 1 tblsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Pork marinated in soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Boiled rice, peas. an apple.
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light bars (HEB)
Total syns: 2.5

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and a banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA). No sugar!
Lunch: homemade pea & ham soup (1 syn) with pearl barley mixed in, Bread (HEB),
Dinner: Meal out: Chicken tikka starter (3.5 syns), salad, Chicken Dupiaza (7 syns), boiled rice, poppadum (4 syns), 1 tblsp raita (1 syn), 1/4 plain naan (5 syns), an after eight (2 syns). Drank water!
Snacks/sundries: A mug shot
Total syns: 23.5

Thursday:
Lunch: roast beef slices, couscous, swede, carrots, brussel sprouts
Dinner: gammon, new potatoes, broccoli, sweetcorn, gravy (2 syns). an orange
Total syns: 4

Friday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats (HEB), raspberries, coffee with SS milk (1/2 HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: cold gammon slices, rice, peas, mixed salad, 1 tbslp extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Dinner: fried chicken (in frylight), sweetcorn, SW chips sprinkled with paprika and 15g grated cheese (1/2 HEA)
Snacks/sundries: 1 x Alpen light bar (3 syns), a banana, 2 chocolates (4 syns)
Total syns: 9.5

Saturday:
Breakfast: eggs and beans on toast (HEB), coffee with milk (2.5 syns) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: salmon, peas & rice, mixed salad
Dinner: Spanish omelette with cheese (HEA), mixed salad, 1 tsp balsamic syrup (0.5 syns), an orange
Snacks/sundries: 25ml gin (3 syns), slimline tonic
Total syns: 8

Sunday:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast (HEB), coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: chocolate cake! (14.5 syns)
Dinner: Linda McCartney sausages x 2, pasta, carrots. pineapple.
Snacks/sundries: a banana, 1/2 pack of OH's crisps (3 syns), a bagel and butter (20 syns?), 4 chunks of 400g toblerone (??? syns)
Total syns: ?????

I drink 1.5-2 litres of water a day. All cooking is done in frylight. I'd rather have sugar/butter than sweetener/marg, and I always measure it out to make sure it doesn't get out of hand!

Last edited:
Here's my food diary for last week. My exercise fell by the wayside as I've been (still am) battling a chest infection. I had a massive fall-off-the-wagon moment on Wednesday night but managed to pull it back by being careful with my syns on other days, ending up with 86 syns for the week which is an average of 12.2 per day.

I had 2 social nights planned, Friday night we had friends over and my OH cooked so it was the drinking I had to keep a lid on! Saturday night we were at friends for dinner and fortunately she cooked a fairly healthy meal which I synned the best I could, and I felt so tired with the chest infection I wasn't in the mood for drinking anyway, every cloud has a silver lining lol. I had been quite anxious about how I would cope but it turned out ok in the end :)

I lost 3lbs so I'm super chuffed :)

Monday:
Breakfast: banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: rice salad, 2 x Linda McCartney sausages, mixed salad
Dinner: Spanish Omelette (cheese as HEA), salad
Snacks/sundries: coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Total syns: 4. 2 HEA's today instead of a HEA and a HEB.

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and pineapple
Lunch: Spanish omelette (cheese as HEA), salad
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, packet rice (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 0.5

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and a banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA).
Lunch: pasta, chicken slices, salad, Extra light mayo 1tblsp (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Chicken Dupiaza (7 syns), boiled rice, broccoli
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light (HEB). Slice brown bread (3 syns) with 1 tsp jam (0.5 syns). 4 x Celebrations (8 syns). 3 x Fruitella stix (5 syns). Bagel and butter (20 syns). A biscuit (3 syns)
Total syns: 42!!

Thursday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: roast pork, cauli, green beans, rice
Dinner: chicken, new potatoes, broccoli, sweetcorn, gravy (1 syn). Grapes
Total syns: 3

Friday:
Breakfast: banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: sandwich: bread (HEB), chicken slices and salad, 1 tbslp extra light mayo (0.5 syns). an apple.
Dinner: 2 x lean sausages (4 syns), mash (potatoes and HEA milk only), carrots, gravy (1.5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: 4 x gin and tonic (12 syns)
Total syns: 18

Saturday:
Breakfast: banana, coffee with milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: scrambled eggs on toast (HEB)
Dinner: Meal out: Jerk chicken (3 syns for the oil), salad, couscous with pumpkin seeds and pine nuts (4 syns)
Snacks/sundries: Mullerlight
Total syns: 9

Sunday:
Breakfast: 2 x cup of tea with milk (1/2 HEA) and 1.5 sugars (3 syns)
Lunch: ham & boiled egg with carrot & beetroot salad, light salad cream (2 syns). Mullerlight and an orange.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, sweetcorn, SW chips with paprika and grated cheese (1/2 HEA)
Snacks/sundries: McDonalds: 1 onion ring (1.5 syns) and 1/3 small bag of fries (3 syns) (stolen from my son!)

Last edited:
Thank you both

I'm not kidding myself, Saturday night could have gone very differently had I been in the mood for drinking and had my friend cooked something naughty! I was lucky :)

I should rename my diary EE Diary of a Social Dieter lol, as once again I've had to navigate my way around 2 nights out. I have managed to fit in our regular curry club meet with friends on Thursday, and a night out on Friday eating, drinking and watching the rugby lol.

Curry Club I have got a regular plan that seems to work, my choices add up to about 21-22 syns and I compensate for them on the day before and the day following. Rugby night I chose chargrilled chicken from the menu (ditched the skin of course) and they changed the chips to new potatoes for me, and salad on the side, did have some aioli (a sort of mayonnaise) but no starter or pudding. So all I had to worry about was alcohol syns; I had 3 G&T's so 9 syns.

I use syns as a weekly number, rather than a daily one, I totaled 70 this week, 10 a day average.

Outside of the nights out I struggled to eat my syns which is unusual, the oreo's were a conscious decision not to eat too little! Plus I found at the weekend we were having a late breakfast and then not really bothering with lunch.

No exercise as still recovering from a chest infection but I'm hoping to get back into it this week.

I lost 2lbs, so I'm pleased, I'm hoping for a regular 2lb a week loss which will just about get me to my first goal by Easter.

Monday:
Breakfast: overnight oats (30g oats HEB, mullerlight, raspberries). Coffee with SS milk (HEA).
Lunch: ham, mixed salad, pineapple
Dinner: Steak with mushroom sauce (mushrooms, pepper, greek 0% yogurt), broccoli, sweetcorn, 1/2 packet rice (1.5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: Lidl chocolate pudding (6.5 syns)
Total syns: 8

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and banana. Coffee with SS milk (HEA).
Lunch: Homemade pea and ham soup (1 syn), bread (HEB)
Dinner: beef, gravy (2 syns), carrots, cabbage, mash (2 syns)
Snacks/sundries: none

Wednesday:
Lunch: salmon, a boiled egg, rice, mixed salad
Dinner: chicken, carrots, peas, new poatatoes, gravy (1 syn)
Snacks/sundries:2 Alpen light bars (HEB), 2 oreo cookies (5 syns)
Total syns: 6

Thursday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: baked potato, tuna, mayo (5 syns), mixed salad
Dinner: Meal Out: chicken tikka (3.5 syns), 2 tblsp raita (2 syns), poppadum (4 syns), chicken dupiaza (7 syns), 1/4 plain naan (5 syns) boiled rice, after eight mint (2 syns)
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light bars (HEB), apple, pineapple
Total syns: 28.5

Friday:
Breakfast: banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA), 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: rice, salmon, sweetcorn, broccoli. 2 x satsuma
Dinner: Meal out: chargrilled chicken, new potatoes, grilled tomato, aioli (5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: 3 x gin and tonic (9 syns)
Total syns: 16. No HEB today.

Saturday:
Breakfast: banana, mullerlight, tea with milk (HEA) and 1.5 sugars (1.5 syns)
Lunch: apple, 2 x alpen light (HEB)
Dinner: roast beef, potatoes, leeks, cauli, carrots, gravy (1.5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: grapes. Gin & tonic (3 syns)

Sunday:
Breakfast: poached egg, bread (HEB), 1tsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns), 2 x cup of tea with milk (1/2 HEA)
Lunch: banana, grapes
Dinner: chicken, sweet potato chips with 15g grated cheese (1/2 HEA), broccoli, carrots
Total syns: 0.5

Last edited:
So last weeks food diary. A 2 day conference on Thursday and Friday (which included a meal out on the Thursday night), plus valentines day meal on Saturday to navigate around, so it was a challenging week! I cooked our valentines meal so I could keep it SW friendly but did treat myself to some red wine and champagne :) However I had saved my syns, and I thought I had made all the right food choices in the rest of the week. So I was hoping for a 2lb loss, I lost 1lb which was a little disappointing but still in the right direction.

Monday:
Breakfast: overnight oats (30g oats HEB, mullerlight, raspberries). Coffee with SS milk (HEA).
Lunch: rice, ham, mixed salad
Dinner: 2 butchers sausages (6 syns), potato & swede mash, broccoli, carrots, green beans
Snacks/sundries: banana

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight. Black Coffee with sugar (2 syns)
Lunch: Butternut squash soup (2 syns), bread (HEB), mixed salad.
Dinner: toast (HEB), eggs x 3, beans
Total syns: 5. 2 HEBs today, no HEA

Wednesday:
Lunch: potato salad (0.5 syns for 1 tblsp extra light mayo), ham, mixed salad. Grapes.
Dinner: pasta, homemade bolognese sauce. An orange.
Snacks/sundries: 2 Alpen light bars (HEB), Cadbury's Wispa (10.5 syns)
Total syns: 11

Thursday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: Lunch out: grilled haddock, carrots, courgette, broccoli, mixed salad
Dinner: Meal out: parma ham and melon. Steak, veg, few sauté potatoes, mushroom sauce (non creamy). Not sure but counted this meal as 15 syns.
Snacks/sundries: banana, Alpen light x 2 (HEB)
Total syns: 15

Friday:
Breakfast: fruit salad, mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA), 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: Lunch out: salmon in sauce (4 syns), rice, mixed salad, coffee with 1 sugar (1 syn)
Dinner: gammon, new potatoes, carrots, green beans, extra light mayo 1tblsp (0.5 syns)
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light (HEB)
Total syns: 7.5

Saturday:
Breakfast: eggs and beans on toast (HEB)
Lunch: mixed salad
Dinner: goats cheese (HEA) & onion omelette, salad, balsamic syrup (0.5 syns). Steak, carrots, green beans, sweet potato chips, mushroom sauce (3 syns). Choc mousse (6 syns)
Snacks/sundries: champagne (10 syns), wine (11 syns), port (5.5 syns)
Total syns: 36

Sunday:
Breakfast: mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (half HEA)
Lunch: 2 x WW sausages (1 syn), bread (HEA), ketchup 1 tblsp (1 syn)
Dinner: pasta, mushrooms, bacon, quark, 3 x laughing cow extra light triangles (half HEA), carrots, broccolli
Snacks/sundries: an orange, oreo cookies x 2 (5 syns)
Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Last weeks food diary: an odd week, I had another conference Monday and Tuesday, last weeks conference I managed to stay on track but for this weeks my willpower went out the window! Again there was a meal out on the Monday night. So 2 bad days off plan on Monday and Tuesday. I then did 2 days of SP with no syns to try and pull it back, and generally ate quite lightly on the other days. I had a 3lb loss which I was really pleased with.

Monday:
Breakfast: yogurt and banana. Coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns).
Lunch: skipped due to not having time! ended up starving and ate 2 Greggs sausage rolls on the way back to my hotel at about 5:30.
Dinner: breads with oil and vinegar. Mozzarella and cous cous salad. Spaghetti Bolognese. Fruit salad (which had a sort of lemon & sugar syrup drizzled on it)
Snacks/sundries: Quite a lot of red wine. 2 chocolates and 6 biscuits. Oh dear.
Total syns: Its anyone's guess!

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Toast and butter. 2 boiled eggs. 2 mini danishes. Coffee with SS milk and sugar.
Lunch: roast beef, green beans, cauliflower cheese.
Dinner: Richmond sausages, white baguette, butter, bbq sauce. A Cadbury's caramel.
Snacks/sundries: a few coffees with milk and sugar, 5 biscuits. 4 Oreo cookies.
Total syns: who knows!

Wednesday: SP Day
Breakfast: an orange. Coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: ham, a boiled egg, mixed salad, mango.
Dinner: chicken and mixed veg stir fry with soy sauce.
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light (HEB)
Total syns: 0

Thursday: SP day
Breakfast: an orange. Coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: ham slices. Tub of strawberries.
Dinner: chicken, mushrooms, swede crush
Total syns: 0

Friday:
Breakfast: mullerlight, strawberries, pineapple, coffee with SS milk (HEA), 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: banana
Dinner: Meal out: steak, new potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, tomato
Snacks/sundries: 1 x Alpen light (HEB), gin & slimline tonic x 3 (9 syns)
Total syns: 11

Saturday:
Breakfast: banana, tea with milk (half HEA) and 1.5 sugars (1.5 syns)
Lunch: baked potato, beans, cheese (half HEA), mixed salad
Dinner: homemade lasagne (cheese as HEA), salad
Snacks/sundries: mullerlight
Total syns: 1.5 2 HEAs today, no HEB

Sunday:
Breakfast: mullerlight, strawberries, orange, 2 x cup of tea with milk (half HEA) & sugar (3 syns)
Lunch: bread (HEB), ham, salad, 1 tblsp extra light mayo (0.5 syns)
Dinner: pasta, bacon, mushrooms, quark, laughing cow extra light (half HEA), carrots, green beans. Pineapple.
Total syns: 3.5

Last edited:
Thank you tink :)

Happy Monday my lovelies, here's last weeks food diary.

Challenges this week were lunch out with a client on Tuesday to one of my fave restaurants, the Weighbridge in Swindon, which does delicious but not necessarily low fat! Everything comes with the most amazing sauces (even the side vegetables come with a spoonful of cheesy sauce on the top) and their potato dauphinoise is to die for. So for me it was fillet steak, no sauce, avoided the potatoes, with veg, trying to avoid the cheesy sauce!

And a picnic lunch yesterday for me, my other half and our two boys, while we went to do some work on our classic American RV in the sunshine, which usually involves sausage rolls, mini eggs, crisps and cakes! So I let them all get on with the usual stuff and made myself a salmon and rice salad, followed by yogurt lol. I did succumb to a chocolate mini roll but it was well within my syns :)

I also discovered options hot choc with squirty cream for total 5 syns this week, yum!

I did one SP day this week.

I lost 2lbs which I'm very pleased with as it takes me to over halfway on my journey. 4st 8lbs lost so far, 4st 7lbs to go :)

Monday:
Breakfast: mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: homemade curried sweet potato and parsnip soup, bread (HEB), strawberries
Dinner: homemade chicken casserole (cornflour = 0.5 syns), carrots, broccoli
Snacks/sundries: 110g box fish sushi (2 syns). An orange. A hard boiled egg.
Total syns: 4.5

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Overnight oats (HEB), raspberries, coffee with SS milk (1/2 HEA)
Lunch: Meal out: Fillet steak with broccoli and carrots (5 syns allowed for oil/sauce)
Dinner: Baked potatoes with bacon, spring onions & goats cheese (1/2 HEA), salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight and a banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: salmon, boiled egg and rice salad with soy sauce, mixed salad, strawberries
Dinner: Chicken with mushrooms & tarragon (cornflour = 0.5 syns), potato & swede SW chips, carrots & green beans. An orange.
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light (HEB). Options hot choc (2 syns) with squirty cream (3 syns) and 2 x oreo cookies (5 syns). Yum yum yum!
Total syns: 10.5

Thursday:
Breakfast: Mullerlight, banana, coffee with SS milk (HEA).
Lunch: salmon and rice salad with soy sauce, mixed salad, grapes
Dinner: chicken noodles with carrots and broccoli
Snacks/sundries: 2 x Alpen light bars (HEB). Options hot choc (2 syns) with squirty cream (3 syns) & a choc chip cookie (2.5 syns). Packet of frazzles (5.5 syns)
Total syns: 13

Friday (SP day):
Breakfast: An orange, coffee with SS milk (HEA)
Lunch: sandwich: bread (HEB), ham slices and salad, 1 tbslp extra light mayo (0.5 syns). strawberries.
Dinner: Chicken with mushrooms & tarragon (cornflour = 0.5 syns), Swede SW chips, carrots & green beans
Total syns: 1

Saturday:
Breakfast: banana, mullerlight, coffee with milk (HEA) and 2 sugars (2 syns)
Lunch: Cajun chicken, rice, carrots, green beans. An orange.
Dinner: Homemade beef & red onion spicy meatballs, pasta, sauce (1.5 syns), salad.
Snacks/sundries: 1 x Alpen light (HEB). Gin & tonic x 2 (6 syns)

Sunday:
Breakfast: 1 x cup of tea with milk (1/2 HEA) and 1 sugar (1 syn). 2 eggs & beans on toast (HEB)
Lunch: salmon & rice salad with soy sauce, mixed salad. A Lidl choc mini roll (6 syns)
Dinner: Homemade lasagne (cheese = 1/2 HEA), mixed veggies
Snacks/sundries: pineapple
Total syns: 7

Thank you :)

Thank you :)

Back