my engagement ring no longer fits!!

of all the places on my body i want to lose fat, i have to go n lose it on my finger!! had to move it to my middle finger on the other hand!! oh well, guess she'll have to get me a new ring :)

Oh no! I'd be really upset if that happened as i love my ring!

Oh no! I'd be really upset if that happened as i love my ring!

it still fits on my bigger finger, this means i get another ring lol

Ah, excellent!:party0019:

That never occurred to me about jewellery actually! Your poor fiance having to fork out for another one lol. Have you a date set or anything yet? x

Last edited:
i don't know about engagement rings :-( but i have found that my hands and my feet have got smaller hadn't even occurred to me that that would happen, very good excuse for you to get a new ring though Miss la Fluff well done tis exciting

That never occurred to me about jewellery actually! Your poor fiance having to fork out for another one lol. Have you a date set or anything yet? x

fiancee lol (or whatever the female varient is)
no we havent set a date, we've been engaged for 3 n a half years lol might never get married but its nice to think we might lol

Oops didn't realise there was a spelling diff between male and female soz! Yeah you're right, nice to have the ring on your finger, that's plenty of commitment! x

i think the female version actually has somethin over the e rather than 2 ees but its the best i could do lol

Lol I was never good at french but I think i know what ya mean! Good luck this week...maybe your fingers will shrink more and you'll get 3 sparkly rings out of it lol!!

Lol I was never good at french but I think i know what ya mean! Good luck this week...maybe your fingers will shrink more and you'll get 3 sparkly rings out of it lol!!

3? huh? lol

of all the places on my body i want to lose fat, i have to go n lose it on my finger!! had to move it to my middle finger on the other hand!! oh well, guess she'll have to get me a new ring :)

I have to admit that I am happy that we lose fat from fingers because before Lipotrim I was wearing my wedding ring on the chain, on my neck, as it didn’t fit. So embarrassing. Now it’s bit too loose again haha but feels great because of that.

Back