My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Exante day 8

Breakfast: chocolate shake, love it! Had it with extra water, lots of crushed ice and mint, I live anything mint chocolate so it's definitely my favourite shake.

Lunch: ultra slim raspberry bar yum!

Dinner: mushroom soup on the menu tonight as its the only soup I haven't tried! Got to say I don't hate anything yet so I'm hoping this one is ok too, I liked the Cambridge diet one so maybe I will like this one also.

Already had 1.5 ltrs of water this morning as well as my shake so knocking that back well. Was going to go for a run after work but I've got to wax my sis in laws legs so might have to put that that off.

Said goodbye to the fiancé this morning :( gone for a week on training. On the down side no cuddles, on the upside I can do a week on exante without feeling guilty for not cooking for him or craving anything that he is eating :)

Xx

Exante day 9

So last night I had the mushroom soup, and blimmin loved it! Buy far my favourite. With the exception of the bars I have tried everything and like everything, so I'm pretty happy.

Breakfast: vanilla shake made with ice and coffee
Lunch: ultra slim bar
Dinner: carbonara

Will do my best to drink lots and lots of water again today, even if it means running up and down the stairs at work all day.

I have my dr pepper zero as my emergency naughty treat, I know I shouldn't really have it but I'd rather have that as a back up then go off the rails. X

Sounds like you're doing really well :) I've not had the mushroom soup yet, will tonight probably, other than that I've tried everything and must say, like everything, or at least don't hate anything.
I've laid off the coke zero for a bit, I didn't have any for the first 3 weeks and when I really felt like a treat, I started having it and couldn't stop!! And I do think it has contributed to my cravings a bit. But I've got it as a back up like yourself with dr pepper zero, better that than falling off the wagon.

Sounds like you're doing really well :) I've not had the mushroom soup yet, will tonight probably, other than that I've tried everything and must say, like everything, or at least don't hate anything.
I've laid off the coke zero for a bit, I didn't have any for the first 3 weeks and when I really felt like a treat, I started having it and couldn't stop!! And I do think it has contributed to my cravings a bit. But I've got it as a back up like yourself with dr pepper zero, better that than falling off the wagon.

Thanks Hun! I am currently having my mug of boulion to tide me over till my very late 3pm lunch! Xx

Exante day 10

Today I'm hosting a caci non surgical face lift event at work, so I'm doing a 9am - 8pm shift. I knew I would be starving if I had a shake before I left and then a bar at 3pm and a soup at 9pm so I made:

Breakfast: porridge cookies, which I won't eat till 11-12 if I can help it, just having some boulion and water to keep me going

Lunch: ultra slim bar at around 3 - 4pm

Dinner: soup at 9pm when I get in.

Hopefully that will work xx

Yay managed to hold off till 12 before I had the porridge cookies! Go me, go me, go me! (Little happy dance lol)

hey BB!!!

sorry havent checked in in a few days - have been busy too and just sifting through the other forum and havent checked out the diaries as much!! sounds like your doing really well =) enjoying the peace and quiet of the fiance being gone?? lol

well done for making it through the long shift!!

and Dr Pepper zero is allowed as far as i know? i just cant remember where the heck i bought my bottle from cus i want more!!! lol

hey BB!!!

sorry havent checked in in a few days - have been busy too and just sifting through the other forum and havent checked out the diaries as much!! sounds like your doing really well =) enjoying the peace and quiet of the fiance being gone?? lol

well done for making it through the long shift!!

and Dr Pepper zero is allowed as far as i know? i just cant remember where the heck i bought my bottle from cus i want more!!! lol

Hi chelly don't worry! The diary is more for me tbh so I can look back and so if I cheat I have to write it down which is horrible! No hiding from cheating on this plan lol.

You're doing so well I bet your wedding dress falls off you! Xx

Well I think I've done pretty well today, managed to have my breakfast and lunch nice and late. And have just had a carbonara yummy. Just need to try and have the last litre of my 4 litres before bed. Weigh in on Monday! Hurry up! X

Subscribed :) I'm going to start exante next week, already on 5:2. Got about 6 stone to lose altogether but I need a kick up the butt to get me motivated.
Will follow ur story and well done x

Subscribed :) I'm going to start exante next week, already on 5:2. Got about 6 stone to lose altogether but I need a kick up the butt to get me motivated.
Will follow ur story and well done x

As thanks Rachel! I've still got a lot to lose but we can do it together! Xx

Well I've bought my packs, should be delivered tomorrow! Will keep a diary like urs I think x

Oohhh what did you order? I have some porridge I need to get rid of, it's making me feel so sick! But I love all the soups, shakes and carbonara. Xx

Everything apart from banana shakes lol, the thought of banana makes me gag haha. How long u been doing it now?x

Everything apart from banana shakes lol, the thought of banana makes me gag haha. How long u been doing it now?x

Only 11 days, so far so good. Pretty happy with it, it's much better then CD plan I did years ago. Xx

I did alternating last week and lost 3lbs which I was happy with as I'd been doing atkins before so was already in ketosis and had lost my water weight. I had a mid week weigh in this morning and had lost another 3lbs bit my weigh in day isn't till Monday so not taking it too seriously.

Anyone that goes straight into the plan from eating normally has much bigger loses though so I'm not typical. Have you been doing the 50/50 diet plan? How's it been going? X

Exante day 12

Feeling really really good, debating doing exante solely now, instead of alternating. I've got a busy day today, late shift and then cinema straight after so:

Breakfast: chocolate shake made with mint tea yummy!

Lunch: soup or carbonara, don't normally have this at work but as I won't be getting home till 10pm I've had to think of a way to do it.

Dinner: ultra slim bar at the cinema! The hangover part 3 here we come.

I've had 1ltre of water so far, about to make up my shake.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Xx

FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hacked off, annoyed, steaming you name it i am it. And I cant have cake to make me feel better lol! some people are just utterly pathetic human beings. I just had someone into my clinic who because she wasnt getting her own way refused to leave and just sat there looking at the floor like a pathtic child! Gave me the silent treatment and everything. We ll you know what love this is what I should have said to you

"you're kidding yourself if you think you dont eat junk food, takeaways, procesed foods because your arse is twice the size of mine and believe me i ate my way through ben and jerrys to get to my size! You wasted my time this morning in your appointment and made me run late all day! What you eat IS affecting your skin and your deluding yourself if you think facewipes and Clinique will fix the serious acne condition you have! You need anti-biotics and professional care, not a green coloured liquid designed to sort of hide things, when in fact they will do NOTHING but make things worse. Your skin is going to look awful a few years down the line and it will be irrepearable. Dont you EVER talk to me like a dumb beautician again! I know more about statutory law, skin health and product ingredients then you will EVER know! You know I am right and you have no legal rights to demand what you want that is why you are behaving like my 4 year old neice and sitting there pouting. You got your own way because I have a life to get on with, and didnt have time to put up with you sulking, whereas you clearly have nothing better to do but sit in my spa until you get your own way."

I feel much better now...Needed a release, it was either that or stab someone in the eye with a fork.

I love your rant...he did you get ride of her?

Back