My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Well done, for resisting, and for the 5lbs :D
Fab :D

Well today I woke up late oops! So grabbed a bar on the way out the door and had it with some tea when I got in.

Also one of my lovely body building friends gave me a present! He's not hugely keen on vlcd but knows how well it's going so he gave me some supplements to help keep my energy up for my jogging too. He gave me green tea extract to keep me detoxed and fresh. And he gave me something called raspberry ketones! He said them with the green tea give you an amazing energy lift (as I've been really tired the last few days) and apparently when you take them with the green tea they really help with fat burning and ketosis! He gave me the industrial strength ones from his professional stash (700mg in one tablet when other brands only have 100mg) and he used them to lean out for a show recently. Apparently they have lots of health benefits and that's why he gave me them but I'm more interested in the weight loss! Can't wait to see if they make any difference next week on the scales. I don't know if they will as I'm on a strict plan anyway but every little helps. Hopefully they'll help me with my jogs too as I can't seem to get above 5k without feeling exhausted!

Watch this space! Xx

That sounds very interesting! I wonder how they impact on your energy levels, please keep us updated :)

Yes. I'm interested too. I have some Raspberry Ketone and Acai Berry tablets that that I haven't tried yet so might give them a go. I also have virtually every variety of green tea going but can't convince myself that I like the taste!

I think I'll buy some supplements too because I just can't take to the tea.

hey BB

have you read up on the ketone supplement?? i dont know too much about it but have heard blokes talking about taking ketones before that if you dont take them properly or use them properly or if you over load your body and just stop taking them etc it can cause alot of kidney problems in later life!! so have a read up on them and double check its worth it!!

Thanks Chelly. Will do.

Don't worry raspberry ketones aren't the same sort of thing, he wouldn't give them to me otherwise, they are just a pure extract from raspberries and according to all the literature are a good energy booster and good for weight loss when you use them with a diet. He's been building naturally for years, only ever takes natural supplements to help the process, never been on cretine (spelling prob wrong) or steroids or anything like that, he just eats really really well! I've never seen him drink alcohol or eat anything remotely naughty lol!

I stopped in a health food store and they said they were fine too :) xx

I don't even think they do that much and wouldn't buy them personally (then again I've only taken 2!) but the green tea extract I've heard more about and will try and take every day with milk thistle tablets xx

Eeeeekkkkk wedding invite have arrived! They are truly stunning! We had wallets made for them with our names on the seal and a little diamond on the top. When you open them there is the official invite mounted on the left and then 3 inserts on the right. The card is pearlescent, there is a vintage hand drawn map on the back of the getting there insert with venues for the day and places to stay on the other side. Thee picture of our reception venue has been used as the picture on the postcard RSVP and our gift list has a little disney icon for our honeymoon wish list! I am so thrilled with them I want to give them out now!

Ooohhh today was a day for deliveries!

A friend have me some slim and save to try last week and I've got to say I really really liked it! So much so that it really put me off everything exante with the exception of the carbonara. So as my packs end this week I decided to order slim and save.

I'm not sure if I should be moving my diary or not? Obviously it's a bit naughty to post in the exante diet section when I'm not doing exante. I really like everyone on here so will still be posting on this forum and watching others weight losses :) it's just after having the other shakes the exante ones really didn't appeal and I don't want to come off a vlcd because I'm not a fan of the sachets all of a sudden.

Please don't go! I'm sure you'll be fine staying on this forum. Your wedding invitations sound fantastic!

Ahh that's good that you know about them then! More than I do thankfully or else I would have filled you with panic lol!

Ahh your invites do sound beautiful!!! When's your wedding again bb??

I sent mine last week haha!!

Stay on here!! The first time I did exante I posted in the lipotrim forum cus the exante one was soooo quiet lol

I did slim and save and juddd and kept my diary here :p

Oh ok yay! Really didn't want to move over completely.

The wedding is not till the third weekend in September so plenty of time! You've got the fun of waiting for everyone to get back to you now chelly! All those rsvps lol! Xx

Hello everyone! Well I'm feeling rather slim today! Random day to feel slim but I do.

Woke up with a good amount of energy which was nice, didn't feel like I was hauling my ass out of bed. Had a strawberry shake to start the day off yummy! Just having lots of water, need to increase it a bit today as I'm sure I didn't drink enough yesterday.

Hand delivered some of the invitations too which was a nice start to the day. So far so good (even if I can't be bothered to work today!) x

Back