My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Hello,

Well done on not giving into temptation. I did yesterday and had a piece of chocolate cake. But it was my birthday cake and I did make it. so... but anyway :) For my birthday present to myself my Exante order arrived today. Just had the toffee, raisin and nut bar. Thought it was nice but a bit dry.

Can't wait to be out of the 13 stone zone.

Hello,

Well done on not giving into temptation. I did yesterday and had a piece of chocolate cake. But it was my birthday cake and I did make it. so... but anyway :) For my birthday present to myself my Exante order arrived today. Just had the toffee, raisin and nut bar. Thought it was nice but a bit dry.

Can't wait to be out of the 13 stone zone.

Aw well as its your birthday cake I'm sure that's allowed! I've not had the bars, just stuck to the ultra slim ones from tescos! I can't wait to be in the 13s either! It'll probably take me at least another 5 weeks but that's ok, we will get there! X

Went to lunch with the girls at Costa. Had a pot of tea and my raspberry bar, very satisfied! Slightly disappointed no one spotted my weight loss as random people seem to notice it but my friends don't, I think it's because they are friends and its always hard to notice it on friends. X

Hi BB,

I think the people we see all the time don't notice how we look so much. They just expect you to look a certain way and don't look further.
Glad you had such a satisfying meal. I had a bit of salad a while ago - but that wasn't much, so not stressing it too much. The rest of it is going to be packs and no more.

Had a bit of an empty day yesterday so anticipating a better day today! I think it was the run that did it with the buggy, maybe I over did it and burned too many calories and it made me crave food for the day. Either way today is looking positive. Late shift tonight so have saved my bar for breakfast and am going to have it in a while then soup for a late lunch at 4ish. Hope everyone has a good day! Xx

Good luck with today BB,

I need to get more exercise in. Didn't do anything yesterday. Today I'm planning an hour long walk, so that should be okay.

Good luck with today BB,

I need to get more exercise in. Didn't do anything yesterday. Today I'm planning an hour long walk, so that should be okay.

Yeah walking should be fine, just make sure you drink plenty of water too, that's where I fell down this week I'm sure of it x

I have drunk loads of water today! Been running up and down to the loo constantly. Just had my soup too so nice and late. I'm going to have carbonara tonight (got a couple of packs to use up) so going to make it up before my run and then leave it to rest for my 30 minute run, I know it seems like a long time but after microwaving it I find it takes ages to cool down! Going o drag the fiancé out too! X

Quick 4km run before dinner, came back to a lovely carbonara that was all fluffy and soft! Am nice and full now and feeling pretty happy with my diet today, I did my best to drink more and will try again tomorrow. I just hope I don't stall this week as I'm out to dinner the day before weigh in so I'm doing my best to counteract that now. I will eat on plan at dinner, I already called the pub and asked for a basic chicken salad, but its still a worry to eat actual food right before a weigh in. X

Went to lunch with the girls at Costa. Had a pot of tea and my raspberry bar, very satisfied! Slightly disappointed no one spotted my weight loss as random people seem to notice it but my friends don't, I think it's because they are friends and its always hard to notice it on friends. X
Sometimes they don't say, not because they don't notice, but because they do !!
Some people really don't know how to give a compliment ;)

Well done on the running :D
How long does it take you to run 4 or 5k ?:)
I ran 1.6k today, but it took me 15 mins, and 2 of those I walked.
I am just trying to build it up.
Maybe I should look at the couch to 5k thing :hmm:

Hi marge! Well if I'm on a treadmill 5km takes me about 35 minutes but if I'm road tuning it takes me anywhere between 40 to 45 mins at the moment as road running is harder. C25k is very good but I think you're probably past a lot of the stages as you can run for 12 mins solid so you'd just have to download one that let's you skip to the stage you're at. Xx

Really ? That's encouraging :)
I was having a look at the website earlier. Most interesting :)
Im going to download it later when I hsve a spare 5mins :)
Ideally, for some reason, I have no idea why, I want to run 5k in 30 mins :)
I would be fairly chuffed to get under 40 in this 6 weeks :)

Yeah that's my eventual aim, 5km in 30 minutes three times a week, at the minute I take a couple toothy walk breaks to hit that though, I do 8 minutes running, 5 minutes walking intervals, but I'm about to go up to 10 minutes running with 4 minutes walking intervals so hopefully my time will keep improving x

Hi everyone, I a complete newbie here, hope you don't mind me butting in. Iv been reading your posts as inspiraton, your all doing great. I started my VLCD on monday so this is day 3 for me. Love reading all your stories as it keeps me motivated through the hard times and temptations.

Hi BB! Finally getting a chance to catch up on the diaries!! Your doing really well and has to laugh at you hearing the receptionist talking about you lol!

I get exactly what you mean, not many of my friends have mentioned my weight loss and haven't said much and it's disappointing but people who I see about once a month have noticed which is good I suppose!! Lol

Did you get a new car then?? Lol mines called Randy, the one before that was Claude, and the one before that was Bridget lol!!

Hi Chelly! I've been following you loads still, so inspirational! You must post pics of your wedding. Lol your car names are cute, I haven't got a new one yet we are debating over what to do. X

Hi everyone, I a complete newbie here, hope you don't mind me butting in. Iv been reading your posts as inspiraton, your all doing great. I started my VLCD on monday so this is day 3 for me. Love reading all your stories as it keeps me motivated through the hard times and temptations.

Well done on making it to day three! That's one of the hardest parts over with as you're so close to ketosis. How are you finding it? X

Are you doing the couch to 5k thing BB ?
Or winging it yourself ? I have to say, if you are winging it, your plans sound fab !!
My legs are a bit achy today :eek:
But I will push through the pain later :)

Are you doing the couch to 5k thing BB ?
Or winging it yourself ? I have to say, if you are winging it, your plans sound fab !!
My legs are a bit achy today :eek:
But I will push through the pain later :)

Yeah I'm doing the couch to 10k app, exactly the same but a bit longer I think, I need my phone to tell me when to run and walk otherwise I'd give up too early, this 10 minutes are absolutely evil to me at the minute! I'd really like to join a gym and do some classes but I'm a bit worried about over doing it on a vlcd, I had a really funny turn yesterday just after breakfast, went really dizzy, couldn't see and couldn't hear properly like I was about to faint, so I'm a bit wary of doing too much xx

Well done on making it to day three! That's one of the hardest parts over with as you're so close to ketosis. How are you finding it? X

Thankyou BB, Im finding it not too bad at the minute, i have never made it past day 5 before so that will be the hurdle to get over, I hope I can do as well as you, you remind me alot of myself, without the will power! lol. This time I'm DETERMINED TO STICK AT IT :)

Back