My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Thankyou BB, Im finding it not too bad at the minute, i have never made it past day 5 before so that will be the hurdle to get over, I hope I can do as well as you, you remind me alot of myself, without the will power! lol. This time I'm DETERMINED TO STICK AT IT :)

Aw bless you! Believe me the only reason I have any willpower is because I have a wedding dress to fit into and over £4000 spent on photography and video at my wedding and I will be furious with myself if I waste all that money because I won't watch or look at any images of myself. It's pure fear that's driving me forward! Day five is the day to get through, you'll be so close to a week on plan it would be a waste of all your efforts to cave in after, and once you hit 1 week on plan you're laughing! Xx

What app do you have ?
I have just been looking at apps and couldn't decide :eek:

image-441005567.jpg

I have two lol. Quite like both, the yellow one is a good 5k plan x

Hi BB,

Having a wedding dress to fit into is the best kind of motivation :) And you are so strong you're sure to do it.

I've never made 5 days on plan either. I always end up having something in the evenings. Must, must keep you as my guru :)

I cant find that app on Android :(
Never mind I will download the nhs one on my ipod later :)
Thanks BB :D

That's a shame, I can't get the podcasts on my phone as I need adobe otherwise I'd have used them xx

Crew was an auto correct for a bad word lol! Well I've had a stressful day! Parents are about to kill each other (I'm glad I don't live there anymore) I've got a new area manager and my last client of the day made me run very very late to get home!! Winner!!!

I sometimes wish I could be a 'lady of leisure.' Going to work really gets in the way of my diet and exercise routine!!!!

Agreed Lynne!

My god I NEED WINE!!!! I don't even normally drink but sometimes it's true that people drive you to drink! I obviously won't as ketosis and alcohol don't mix well at all and the answer to my stress is not in the bottom of a bottle...but I feel like getting trashed!

BB know how you feel!

I remember almost 10 years ago, before my wedding buying a wedding dress 3 size too small for me and thinking I'll slim into it, well what a panick in the weeks leading up to wedding wen surprise surprise I hadnt even lost 1 lb!!! Ended up half starving myself, and getting dress altered 2 days before, talk about stressful!!! You on the other hand are doing amazing, and not being as stupid as I was :) YOUR GOING TO LOOK GORGEOUS and not regret that you didn't give your all to get the weight off.
ps wen is your next weigh in? x

Hi Kittyperry, Have you just started this lately? have you made it past day 5? Like you I find evening tough especially if cooking for family. X

Hi Kittyperry, Have you just started this lately? have you made it past day 5? Like you I find evening tough especially if cooking for family. X

Hi Wwsindy,

Yes, today is a full week on the diet. Before I was easing my way into it. I've had my ups and downs, but today's been a lot better than yesterday. I was starving for most of yesterday for some reason so just accepted it and ate protein and extra bars on the plan. At least I've not eaten the wrong thing.

How is everyone? BB - I am so amazed at your dedication. I hope the OH appreciates all that you are doing for your special day.

Well done kitty on making it a week on plan, have you weighed in yet? I weigh in either on Saturday or Sunday this week, see how brave in feeling after dinner out on Friday night (more chicken and salad for me! No lovely cakes for pudding :( )
X

BB know how you feel!

I remember almost 10 years ago, before my wedding buying a wedding dress 3 size too small for me and thinking I'll slim into it, well what a panick in the weeks leading up to wedding wen surprise surprise I hadnt even lost 1 lb!!! Ended up half starving myself, and getting dress altered 2 days before, talk about stressful!!! You on the other hand are doing amazing, and not being as stupid as I was :) YOUR GOING TO LOOK GORGEOUS and not regret that you didn't give your all to get the weight off.
ps wen is your next weigh in? x

Aw bless you! Well hopefully I'd have gone down to a 12. The dress is made to measure so was measured at a 16 but the wedding dress shop said it can be taken in by 2 sizes! So here's hoping I get there by mid August!

How are you getting on? Xx

Neeeeeeeded a tea so ran out quickly in a gap to the nearest coffee shop, Greggs would believe and the line was massive. I swear the sausage rolls were talking to me! Never getting a tea from there when its busy again. Tested my will power! X

Neeeeeeeded a tea so ran out quickly in a gap to the nearest coffee shop, Greggs would believe and the line was massive. I swear the sausage rolls were talking to me! Never getting a tea from there when its busy again. Tested my will power! X

Oh the smell must hav been torture!

It was the sight of all those sausage rolls! Savoury pastry is my weakness, I would be absolutely massive if I worked somewhere like Greggs, I love all pasties, sausage rolls etc. I've promised myself I can have 1 sausage roll a week from my favourite bakery a week when I'm maintaining, you can't give up everything you love in the long run xx

It was the sight of all those sausage rolls! Savoury pastry is my weakness, I would be absolutely massive if I worked somewhere like Greggs, I love all pasties, sausage rolls etc. I've promised myself I can have 1 sausage roll a week from my favourite bakery a week when I'm maintaining, you can't give up everything you love in the long run xx

BB Its things like that keep you motivated, you hav to hav some treats, I had to go to subway this evening and then the chippy for the family, the smell of the vinegar on the chips was devine!! Dont kno how i resisted, sure they wud have been yummy but within 20 mins I wud hav felt like crap for eating them! :p

Back