My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

I have the ultra slim bars from tescos, but the shakes apparently aren't right for the plan.

Well I'm rather pleased I fitted into a size 14 dress and the waist/bust section looks hot! However it is stretchy so it doesn't really count and its bloody sleeveless! It's for a wedding at the weekend and I'm going through an I hate my arms phase, and I can't ind a matching jacket. But my god I am buying that dress! Had a quick look on the scales and I've gained back the 1lb I lost last week but that's ok I was expecting it with aiming off plan and stress from migraine. Onwards and downwards! X

Well done on getting into size 14 what a Wonderful feeling u'll soon hav that 1lb off too! X I went on the sunbooth this evenin to Cheer myself up :beer:

Cool. Just into the last 500ml of my 4.5 litres. Might actually do the 5 you were thinking off in that case. Wow.

I have to confess though that I just had the first cheat of the day. Had a slice of Gauda cheese with two seafood sticks and some seafood sauce in a roll like sandwich. Feel really full now. I didn't need it. Why do I do this to myself? What's wrong with me. I was doing so well today too. It would have been my first complete day on 100% and now I've blown in. Gutted.

Ps iv always wondered who eats seafood sticks! lol

Well done BB on the size 14 :D

Hi BB. What sort of day have you had today?

I have the ultra slim bars from tescos, but the shakes apparently aren't right for the plan.

Well I'm rather pleased I fitted into a size 14 dress and the waist/bust section looks hot! However it is stretchy so it doesn't really count and its bloody sleeveless! It's for a wedding at the weekend and I'm going through an I hate my arms phase, and I can't ind a matching jacket. But my god I am buying that dress! Had a quick look on the scales and I've gained back the 1lb I lost last week but that's ok I was expecting it with aiming off plan and stress from migraine. Onwards and downwards! X

Hey BB,

Thanks for the tip on the TESCO bars. Will look for some.

And well done on getting into the size 14. I bet you look really smashing. That's so cool. I can't wait to be able to wear size 14, although the size 16s are now starting to feel really comfortable - so it shouldn't be long.

How have you been today?

Ps iv always wondered who eats seafood sticks! lol

Ha, doll, well now you know. It's slightly sad people like me who love sushi and want something, anything similar to feed that addiction.

How have you been today? How's the water consumption going? Only managed 3.5 litres yesterday, but was completely, utterly cheat free 100% for the first time ever on the plan. So really pleased. Today's been the same. Hope it continues, although I'm worried about the lunch party invitation tomorrow.

Ha, doll, well now you know. It's slightly sad people like me who love sushi and want something, anything similar to feed that addiction.

How have you been today? How's the water consumption going? Only managed 3.5 litres yesterday, but was completely, utterly cheat free 100% for the first time ever on the plan. So really pleased. Today's been the same. Hope it continues, although I'm worried about the lunch party invitation tomorrow.

Well done on being 100% Its so hard to get into that frame of mind, lunches and get togethers can be scary, I never kno how Im goin to react! I could hav the best intentions and then suddenly give in, Im day 13 now and every time i feel tempted i Just Think of all the good work iv put in to get this far, and how absolutely crap i wud feel if I gave in now, the other day I was making fresh bread rolls and I thought about having one, then I thought Its a piece of bread for gods sake, are u going to ruin everything, feel fat and miserable all for a bread roll? So i decided that I Cud resist the temptation and I Wasn't saying no to George Cluney! Hope ur lunch goes well whatever u eat :) Ps Just a bout managing the 4 lts of water a day, the trick Is to start early in the mrn, I seem to be gulping down 2 lts at 6pm trying to get it in lol xx

Hi BB. You OK?

Hi Lynne sorry I've been so so so busy! Wedding yesterday was gorgeous! Went totally off plan had champagne but hey it was worth it! Will weigh in tomorrow but there will be a gain I'm sure xx

Pleased you had a good day. I think it's important not to be so obsessive about dieting that you can't enjoy yourself on special days. (I wont be 100% on any day when I go to Philadelphia although I will have to watch the carbs since I'll be there for 2 weeks.) Even if you have put a couple of lbs on they'll soon come off again!

Pleased you had a good day. I think it's important not to be so obsessive about dieting that you can't enjoy yourself on special days. (I wont be 100% on any day when I go to Philadelphia although I will have to watch the carbs since I'll be there for 2 weeks.) Even if you have put a couple of lbs on they'll soon come off again!

Yeah I realised I had to have faith in myself that after a week not really on plan, I had the will power to get back on it on Sunday/Monday, so I might be on here for some moral support this week lol xx

You and me both! I don't want to be going to America with no clothes that fit! Good luck, you'll do well this week. ( The cat is laid across me doing his uttmost to stop me typing)

Hi Lynne sorry I've been so so so busy! Wedding yesterday was gorgeous! Went totally off plan had champagne but hey it was worth it! Will weigh in tomorrow but there will be a gain I'm sure xx

I think your right to hav went off plan and enjoyed yourself! Im doing that Next sat night, after all Its not one or two days that makes you over weight Its months and years! Its ok enjoy those special days, Just not to make every day special like I used to :)

Hows every ones day/weekend been? Iv been so so, had two atkins bars Think Im gettin addicted to them. Havent drank much water either, dreadin my weigh in 2mo, hope your all getting on better than me x Ps Im starting 'the shred' 2mo! :banghead:

Hi everyone! So back on it today, lots of water to be drunk and shakes to be had! No more breaks now until August I believe (unless my family organise afternoon tea for my family hen do in July but that's at the end and not the end of the world)

Breakfast strawberry shake! X

Hows every ones day/weekend been? Iv been so so, had two atkins bars Think Im gettin addicted to them. Havent drank much water either, dreadin my weigh in 2mo, hope your all getting on better than me x Ps Im starting 'the shred' 2mo! :banghead:

Oooohhhhhh the shred is amazing! Pull be super lean. I've got my 10k run on Sunday and then I'm starting my slim in 6 programme and getting in two rounds of that before the wedding. X

Oooohhhhhh the shred is amazing! Pull be super lean. I've got my 10k run on Sunday and then I'm starting my slim in 6 programme and getting in two rounds of that before the wedding. X

Actually I'm wrong! I need to start it today. Oh we can get super lean together. Let me know how it goes! X

Hi all, BB,

Hope today is really good for you.

OK thats it no more faffing about, Iv ordered supplies to keep me going, 2.5 litres of water down,2.5 to go. Done day 1 of THE SHRED! Jillian is a *****! and it nearly killed me, but thats just the flab getting in the way! Had a shake for breakfast, veg soup for lunch, going to have cottage pie for dinner and a lemon bar with cuppa this evening, and of course copious amounts of water! I'm also going running for the first time tonight! THIS FAT IS GOING!!! 110 % THIS WEEK!!!! ps i weighed in this morning hav 2lbs off, so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks. looking for big numbers next week :p

Back