My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

OK thats it no more faffing about, Iv ordered supplies to keep me going, 2.5 litres of water down,2.5 to go. Done day 1 of THE SHRED! Jillian is a *****! and it nearly killed me, but thats just the flab getting in the way! Had a shake for breakfast, veg soup for lunch, going to have cottage pie for dinner and a lemon bar with cuppa this evening, and of course copious amounts of water! I'm also going running for the first time tonight! THIS FAT IS GOING!!! 110 % THIS WEEK!!!! ps i weighed in this morning hav 2lbs off, so thats 10lbs in 2 weeks. looking for big numbers next week :p

Woop woop for the 2 lbs off. Well done :) And 10lbs in two weeks is brilliant.

Enjoy your run :)

How are you getting on? Still 100%? x

Well still 100% today, although I had a hungry afternoon after having had lunch yesterday. Was forced to eat my third product of the day. Now there's no more till bed time - gasp. So water and nothing else. Hope I'm okay.

How are you BB? All okay?

Hi BB. Hope you're OK. Noticed you'honked' today. Well done on being 100%

Hi ladies! Yes all good here, fell back into surprisingly well, but then again day two/three are always the worst. How about you guys? Good days? Xxx

Hi. I'm doing fine at the moment. Back in ketosis. The only 2 things I struggle with are drinking enough water and exercise. It is much easier once you get back on track but I find it difficult getting there after any blip!

Are u ladies all doing exante? Im doing something very similar to slim and save called the new you plan :)

I've never heard of that, is it good? I'm on slim an save now, just find it more appealing.

Hi. I'm doing fine at the moment. Back in ketosis. The only 2 things I struggle with are drinking enough water and exercise. It is much easier once you get back on track but I find it difficult getting there after any blip!

I know what you mean Lynne I didn't do any exercise last week and just went for a run and it nearly killed me! X

I've never heard of that, is it good? I'm on slim an save now, just find it more appealing.

The products are identical to slim n save maybe not as much choice, they have a fantastic secret support group on Facebook thats wat I love about it :) went for my first run tonight really enjoyed it but Im so unfit, Cud only run a bit of the way

Are u ladies all doing exante? Im doing something very similar to slim and save called the new you plan :)

Never heard of the New You Plan. What's it like?

I'm on Exante now. Started VLCD through Cambridge though.

BB, well done on being 100%. I cheated last night. Not by a lot but still - not happy. 100% today though.

Oh marvellous! Day two of being back on the plan and the manager buys an entire carrier bag full of pastries and cakes from Greggs. I'm glad I'm not hungry xx

Oh marvellous! Day two of being back on the plan and the manager buys an entire carrier bag full of pastries and cakes from Greggs. I'm glad I'm not hungry xx

Well done BB on staying away from the pastries and cakes. Result!

Feeling hungry, 90 minutes left of work then I'm going to have some pure protein in the form of chicken with a few Brussels as I want to get back into ketosis quickly and I found that if I had a high protein low carb meal when I'm about to eat my own pillow! I tend to get past that hungry ketosis stage quickly, so will try that tonight and hope for ketosis to come back again tomorrow. I really need it by Thursday as in doing an event in London again so leaving at 7am and won't be home till 11pm x

Feeling hungry, 90 minutes left of work then I'm going to have some pure protein in the form of chicken with a few Brussels as I want to get back into ketosis quickly and I found that if I had a high protein low carb meal when I'm about to eat my own pillow! I tend to get past that hungry ketosis stage quickly, so will try that tonight and hope for ketosis to come back again tomorrow. I really need it by Thursday as in doing an event in London again so leaving at 7am and won't be home till 11pm x

Good luck BB with the plan. I'm sure you'll be in ketosis by Thursday, if not tomorrow. You're doing so well.

Whatever helps you get thru, puré protein better than a mc donalds :p good luck, I was out and about all day misses my lunch time meal, was starving this evening, was so glad of evening meal and bar, early night for me to keep me away from temptation x

Back