My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Thanks ladies, the migraine is still hanging around, best cure for it is s@£ (chemical reaction in the brain helps ease it off) but the fiancé is away on business and he said I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else lol.

I get married end of September and have my finial dress fitting end of August. Tbh I'll be happy with another stone and a half as I think two is a tall order now but will push none the less. Xx

Well, that's 3 months away, virtually.
So a stone and a half to 2 stone is very achievable :D
I will love it when I get into that weight zone again :D

Really really good day on plan 100%! Made me feel loads better and feel like I am bak in control. Had lots of water but no exercise. I think for the next 3 days I will just focus on the diet and get back into exercise next week xx

Hi BB. Well done. I love it once I get back on plan. Once you get past those first 3 days it gets really easy!

I just had a dream I hate a cupcake...very realistic one i was quite annoyed with myself after i woke up for a while x

Haha :D
Be chuffed with yourself that it was only a dream, and that you are still doing it :D

Feeling hungry but so back in the zone! Now all I have to do is hope nothing knocks me out of Sid zone until after the dress fitting in July!!!!

Does anyone else work somewhere that it feels like everyone around you can eat whatever they want? I know they must be being good or active in other areas but honestly every lunch time they always seem to be having mc Donald's, Burger King or cheesy chips from the market. All the skinny people any way! And then there's the bigger ladies that bring in a healthy packed lunch but are heavier then those eating a the fast food every day?? And then there's me with my slim and save spicy pasta lol! How do they do it???

Never bother about what anyone else is eating. It will drive you mad trying to think about it !!
:)

I am the worst auntie ever! I now feel totally stupid and awful.

I made my niece a moonpig card for her 5th birthday and changed all the pictures to ones of her etc. but the middle box said happy birthday Mollie, well my niece is called Molly and it just didn't even register that it was spelt wrong AND said happy 1st birthday!!! I deleted all the 1 pictures and the 1st birthday pictures but forgot the middle box. :( I knew something was worn when her mum never replied to me.

They must have seen the funny side. I have the same as you at work, or at least similar. We do have those who eat healthy stuff ( I could have stolen the fruit and yoghurt someone was having today but then there are those who have curries, chicken and cips, fish and chips, McDonalds etc - the smells are delicious. Also, we have a 'tuck shop' full of chocolate and crisps although it is in the admin office and they won't let me buy anything!

They must have seen the funny side. I have the same as you at work, or at least similar. We do have those who eat healthy stuff ( I could have stolen the fruit and yoghurt someone was having today but then there are those who have curries, chicken and cips, fish and chips, McDonalds etc - the smells are delicious. Also, we have a 'tuck shop' full of chocolate and crisps although it is in the admin office and they won't let me buy anything!

Lol that's good that they are being helpful in the tuck shop. I've been reading the beck diet solution and she says that other people eating these yummies don't eat them on a regular basis and won't eat much for the rest if the day, well she has obviously never sat and watched everyone where I work! They literally live off McDonald's xx

I think it is largely down to metabolisms.

Even at my heaviest, I couldn't live off McDonald's !!!
I get to a point and I don't want to eat takeaway or junk food, even then :)
It makes the mind boggle as to how they can afford it too :confused:

Even at my heaviest, I couldn't live off McDonald's !!!
I get to a point and I don't want to eat takeaway or junk food, even then :)
It makes the mind boggle as to how they can afford it too :confused:

Agreed!

Busy hands mean no food shall pass my lips! Loving this new shade x

image-603835018.jpg

Fab :D

Oh! I like the shade. What brand and colour is that

Oh! I like the shade. What brand and colour is that

Barry m. It's a fantastic varnish for the price, I've worked with brands that charge three times as much and the paint never last as long x

Back