My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Just about to watch now you see me at the cinema and the thoughtless person next to me had popcorn! How dare she? Doesn't she know I'm trying to starve 2 stone off? Hahaha

She will have worms, or indigestion, or both :p

Ha ha Marge!

Haha yeah! I had half a bar to keep me going ;) the cinema was heaving! I think everyone came to enjoy the air conditioning.

I think I am nearly back in ketosis properly again, well I'm never properly in it but at least half in, yesterday was a hungry day and today isn't bad, that normally signals my body has given up and accepted the fact that we are doing slim and save and no we are not eating anything else. :)

I have my family hen do on the last Saturday of this month, it's a very low key affair I think it's afternoon tea at my reception venue, however it does mean breaking again! I'll have to just eat the cream there's not many carbs in cream hehehe

Then the first weekend of August is our 4 year anniversary so we had planned to do a picnic at the zoo where we had our first date, I don't want to change that so I am going to take chicken and fish and salad and some fake champagne to have, so I get to be a bit naughty but not too naughty right before my dress fitting.

And then at the end of August and the first weekend of September I have the mother ship of hen parties which will need to break plan for, but I'm not too worried as you can't gain actual weight in one day, there is no way I will be eating/drinking over 5500 calories so it'll just be water weight from breaking ketosis.

Wow it's all coming round quick.

Slightly depressing day. But I am about to make chocolate shake ice cream :)

This will fix everything. Pictures to follow!

Hope you're ok!

Hope you're ok!

Yeah just old problems being dragged up, very minor ones nothing to worry about but you know when it makes you feel sick and sad and anxious all at once? So I am about to cheer myself up! X

It's amazing what a plastic pink ice cream jar from tescos can do!

image-1582471495.jpg

Yum !
That looks lovely !
I hope your day ended well :)

Omg I finally got a pair of go walks from Skechers and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! I am so glad I picked them for the honeymoon, apparently you can walk on Average 7 miles a day in disney world so a good pair of walking shoes is a must :) and they are bright bright coral! X

Omg I finally got a pair of go walks from Skechers and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! I am so glad I picked them for the honeymoon, apparently you can walk on Average 7 miles a day in disney world so a good pair of walking shoes is a must :) and they are bright bright coral! X

Aw Disney World u Lucky thing! Im mad about coral x

I love disney! We are there for three weeks staying in the resort, I'm so looking forward to it. And now I'm not worried about my feet hurting with all the walking x

My sexy new shoes! Excuse the angle I'm at the cinema again! Did 6km in them before round the lake and quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Xx

image-2033868360.jpg

I've got some of those sketchers exercise trainers.

My sexy new shoes! Excuse the angle I'm at the cinema again! Did 6km in them before round the lake and quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. Xx

View attachment 99067

Very nice might hav to invest in some, cant get comfy shoes, walked 6 miles earlier in my "comfortable" trainers. I now hav a blood blister on Solé of my foot! Didnt even kno I Cud get blood blisters!

They will be fab in Disney

Oh yes do invest in them. They make me want to go out walking. Not bad for £50 and are very sturdy according to the reviews :) x

Omfg!!!! Another migraine!!!!! What the hell is going on? Slightly concerned its re diet causing them, u don't care how sick I get today I am NOT coming off plan. Better go to the dr and get some preventers again :( I hate being on them but I it prevents migraines and I can stay on this diet then it's something I must do x

Chips! Always blinking chips is what I want when a migraine sets in. I have two clients now until 8pm so I've resisted them, so in theory, my migraines normally only last 2/3 hours when I catch them early, so I should be fine by the time I finish, just feeling "hung over", which means I won't need food. Fingers crossed x

Chips! Always blinking chips is what I want when a migraine sets in. I have two clients now until 8pm so I've resisted them, so in theory, my migraines normally only last 2/3 hours when I catch them early, so I should be fine by the time I finish, just feeling "hung over", which means I won't need food. Fingers crossed x

You wouldnt be pregnant wud u? Migraines feeling hungover all Sounds familiar, Just a thought! :)

Back