My exante/atkins alternate day diary!

Well done!

I am in the 14s! Granted its only by 1lb (14st 13lb) but still I'm very happy to see them again :)

Well done. You'll soon be saying goodbye to the 14s!

Hiya BB :)
When do you get married now ?
Hope you are doing well :)

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here in ages, wedding is a bit hectic! 3 weeks to go, I'm 14 stone and my wedding dress was taken in to a 14 this week :) if I'm honest the last three weeks I haven't really been doing slim and save, I've been doing more if a maintenance plan and I've carried on losing. I have a bar or a sachet for breakfast, side dish of chilli squid from wagamamas or a fish finger happy meal (I know not healthy but I'm addicted and it fills me up) then dinner is fish and green veg, but of naughty food here and there or a beer. I've lost a steady 2ish lbs a week doing this as I just can't stick to slim and save now, we have too many dinners, hen parties and celebrations going on. Also I can't drop more then 7lbs between now and the wedding otherwise my dress will need taking in again.

I'm a stone heavier then I wanted to be but I am happy at this weight, which is why I think I couldn't stick to it. I will revisit slim and save after the honeymoon though to get the 3 weeks worth of American eating off ;) and maybe get into the 13s....provided I don't get into them next week as I seem to be losing it from stress right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost another 7lbs before the wedding as I really don't eat very much on a normal day, mfp puts it in at around 1100 cal on average, this diet has definitely shrunk my appetite!

Xxxxx

Hi BB. Hope you are well and everything is organised for your wedding. You've had a good weight loss and I'm sure you'll look beautiful on the day which I estimate must be next Saturday. Hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic honeymoon! I didn't put much weight on when I went to America so hopefully you wont!

Back