My Fat Marlbles

barbapapa

I've put a profile picture up of my 'Fat Marbles' they help me to keep inspired.

Each Marble represents my weight to loose, the small ones 1lb the large 2lb. Before I started Atkins I'd lost 8lb just from cutting back and then got stuck 'for about 5months'. My fat marbles sit on my window sill and if I'm having a moment of weakness I try and concentrate on the hardwork I've done and that I don't want to put any marbles back in the weight to loose pot. That's the one with the Barbapapa sticker on it represents how I feel when I wear pink :( - when I reach goal I really want to be pretty in pink with that danger!!! Imagine how I will feel when my weight lost jar has more marbles than the weight to loose :):)

What does everyone else to inspire them? apart from being on this wonderful site of course.

My bikini usually inspires me! Or having a holiday always motivates me! I am off to Madrid in a couple of weeks so am finding inspiration from that! Am praying that I can be good whilst I am away!

You've just totally put me off pink!!!

LMAO, nice thread. Madrid Katie, oh dear, all those Tapas. :(

Fat marbles, what a lovely idea. I might do something similar. Sounds like it would be quite good motivation for keeping the weight off once you've lost it, too.

I also used to love Barbapapa when I was a nipper. Did you know it is French for candy floss, the literal translation is "dad's beard" - I love that they call it that!

Back