my father in law 2b has passed away

Emm28

Silver Member
just had a phone call and hes passed away, hes been ill for many years, he was in hospital 2 weeks ago, and he caught the bug MRSA thru the catheta

He was admitted 2 days ago to hospital again and now hes gone :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

My sincere condolences hun.

Thinking of you and your OH at this difficult time xxxx

thanks girls, im waiting for OH to come round later, hes gone with his brothers to the hospital, his mum is also in hospital, shes disabled and had a nasty fall in which her shin bone came thru the skin, shes very delicate at the moment too... I have to be strong for my OH, he dotn live with me but will be staying for a few days i expect...

Also sorry for posting this in the wrong section

thankyou x x ive not had a partner whos lost a loved one before, how am i gonna help him deal with it ???

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.

Just being there is enough Em, sorry to hear your news...

Be that shoulder to cry on, to hug and to talk when the time is right...

Love

Hi Emm

I lost my mum in October and its been the hardest time of my life, all you can do is be there for your partner whenever he needs you and don't be offended if sometimes he needs to be alone, its such a hard process to be going through but all you can do is be there for him and listen, sending you both lots of hugs

Nat

Thinking of you hun, big hugs xxxx

Thinking of you. Just be there for when your OH needs you, thats the best thing that you can do.

Take care and be kind to each other.

Theresa x

Thinking of you and your OH xx

Hi Emm

I lost my mum in October and its been the hardest time of my life, all you can do is be there for your partner whenever he needs you and don't be offended if sometimes he needs to be alone, its such a hard process to be going through but all you can do is be there for him and listen, sending you both lots of hugs

Nat

so sorry to hear about your mum hunni, and im sorry if this post brought back memories xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Emm, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. All you can do is be there for your OH ~ just help him to get through this very sad time.

My thoughts are with you xxxx

Back