my feet have shrunk!

TC19

anyone else has this? i've been a size 4 feet for as long as I can remember but when to try on shoes with socks and they were too big!!! how its is possible to lose weight from your feet?

Absolutely!!! I tried on 2 pairs of shoes this week that have been uncomfortable but fit fine now :)

I cant wait for this. i am a size 7 wide fit. I put weight on whilst pregnant and have gone up a size with each child. I was a size 5 before i had my eldest. I am not worried about the size but i would like my hooves to fit into some normal width shoes. Had a right nightmare trying to find a pair of silver sandals for my sister in laws wedding a few weeks ago.

This has happened to me too!

I have been a size 9 for as long as I can remember, but everything I try on now is maximum size 8, and I think they might even be getting a little bit too roomy.

Needless to say, my wife is getting extremely worried at these developments :eek:

This has happened to me too!

I have been a size 9 for as long as I can remember, but everything I try on now is maximum size 8, and I think they might even be getting a little bit too roomy.

Needless to say, my wife is getting extremely worried at these developments :eek:

ha ha you will have to let us know. my hubby could do with losing about 1/2 stone but i dont want it to effect his shoe size ;)

Back