My Fight the Flab Diary!

1/2 off but think that was the previous weekend catching up with me! Happy with that! Started off 100% but i keep picking - luckily its free foods but still feel if i can just stop picking my loss would be better! Hoping for 2lb off this week so i can get my 1/2 stone award!

1/2 off but think that was the previous weekend catching up with me! Happy with that! Started off 100% but i keep picking - luckily its free foods but still feel if i can just stop picking my loss would be better! Hoping for 2lb off this week so i can get my 1/2 stone award!

Well done on the 1/2lb chick!!

Well done on the loss :)

Just saw your comment on my photos thread. So looked to see if you had a diary :) subscribing x

Thanks! Had a binge today packet of walkers baked, niknaks, 2 oreos & a tracker bar plus last night i had 2 thick slices of bread & butter :-( So angry with myself - really wanted to be 100% this week & have Sat & Sunday 'off'

2lbs off on Thur & got my half stone sticker & certificate, hoping i can pull it back this week for another 2lb at WI on Thursday. Done 4 days of Scan Bran so hoping thats helped, it defo keeps u fuller for longer and 'regular' lol.

Have a night out on Sat but wont be flexi-synning as i dont want to be counting syns on a night out & Sunday will hangover munchies lol, so 2 days off plan & will get straight back on it on the Monday!

Been nightshift 2 nights in a row & running low on superfree, not shopping till Thur so hoping i can whizz up some syn-free meals with what i have until then.

Good Luck!

I got 3lbs off - don't know how i managed right enough lol, prob put it back on these past 2 days - last night had a mixed chow mein & chips from chinese then went to a 30th party, me & a friend shared 4 bottles of wine :-@ plus i had 3 vodkas & diet coke, a shot of sambuca and a shot of aftershock! Today i have had 3 packs of crisps, 2 oreos, 3 pink n whites, breaded harlic mushrooms with mayo & sweet chilli dip, a packet of beef koka noodles & my hangover is crying out for a mixed kebab for dinner lol. But i have planned ahead for 2mrw - straight back on it, goin to try my hardest for 100% everyday before my WI on Thur :)

Yay well done on the 3lbs :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey just poppin by to say 'hey' :)

Hey! Gained 1lb which isn't that bad considering the week i've had! Going through a bad break-up at the mo, with my little boys dad do healthy eating has went out the window but back on it today, hope your well x

Hey chick, don't let it worry you! I had a 2lbs gain this week. You'll have it off next week and more :) sorry to hear your going trough a rough time, x

Back