My final journey to a slimmer me

So had my last meal of vegetable soup a few hours ago, it was ok but won't be ordering it again. So have had a great day total 100% from now on. Have 49lbs to lose need to stay on plan until the last pound. Looking forward till tomorrow my little man turns 4 will be treating him to his favourite meal. I'm looking forward to having a lovely breakfast of porridge or oatmeal. Then a day closer to weigh in.

Day 6
Today its my son Safinn's 4 birthday, we where up at 8.30am opening presents and playing with toys.
Today i had decided to try the oatmeal, didn't like it too sweet only manage 1 bite and had 1 wafer instead.

So today i am feeling the effects of ketosis which is good. Today i had a banana shake for lunch it was really yummy. Then couple hours later i had the vanilla crisp cereal shake, didn't like it at all, drank it fast. For dinner i'm going to have spagetti and brocolli delicious. Also had a little bit of chicken.

Last edited:
Day 7 tryed the porridge didn't like it so had a hazelnut shake instead, that was not nice at all but drank it down fast. Weigh in tomorrow then the start of week two.

So had the vanilla carmel shake for lunch yuk won't be ordering that again. Also had chilli for the first time with brocolli it was delicious and for dinner i had spaghetti and brocolli i am totally full up. Hope to lose between 3-7lbs tomorrow.

So had the vanilla carmel shake for lunch yuk won't be ordering that again. Also had chilli for the first time with brocolli it was delicious and for dinner i had spaghetti and brocolli i am totally full up. Hope to lose between 3-7lbs tomorrow.

We have a Slim & Save section for those following that diet. I know you used to be on Lipotrim, but can you please post in the Slim and Save section, as it can be confusing for other members who are following Lipotrim, when there is mention of food and packs that are not available on LT. Many thanks....Cheryl

Ok thanks cheryl wasn't sure. I'll make a new diary.

Hi,

I'm just reading through your diary, and wow to see your weight loss and everyone else's makes me more determined to stick to this diet and lose the weight I need to. Today's my first official day on the lipotrim diet (I started last week but failed on my first day) so started reading posts on this forum to motivate me to start again.
I am 154cm so thats just under 5ft1in and because of my height even being a little overweight really shows! I wish I was taller so I could carry weight a bit better. I weigh 10st8.0lb and would like to reach my goal of 8st8.0lb...Wish me luck because I sure do need it :)

Hi Shabz, Good luck, as you can see i've had many ups and downs, but it is worth sticking to and everytime i fall off the wagon i get right back on. Good luck on Day 1. This is my old diary as i have moved over to Slim and save after 2 weeks on lipotrim so i can't post here anymore but good luck with your journey.

Back